30 Fish Oil Capsules And 3 Whippets...

Guest karma98104

Guest karma98104

This evening I found a bottle of fish oil capsules nearly empty and half under the couch. I counted the ones that are left and believe that 30 capsules were consumed.

Ugh. Other than some wicked gas and I'm sure a case of the big D... do you think there is anything I need to worry about??

Guest 20PawsinAlaska

:devil Our little Macie has done this exact thing and then some. We've only had her stomach pumped once and that was when she ate 1 lb of chicken- wrapped sweet potato treats. She looked as if she'd swallowed a watermelon. I wouldn't worry too much about the fish pills. :rolleyes: Watch for lethargy, excessive vomiting. Maybe feed a meal of chicken/rice or something lighter till their tummies settles.

a PARTIAL list of stuff our bad whippet has consumed, each in one sitting: (she is now kenneled when we aren't home)

15 papaya enzyme capsules

several vitamins from my pill box

1/2 c. of Synovi G3 (my Greys get about 2 tbls a day!)

Stick of butter

1/2 c. of Parm. cheese

Several Girl Scout cookies

entire package of yummy chummies

You get the idea. :evil That's just the "food" items. Doesn't include several Danskos, dress shirt, greyhound book, text books, eye glasses, cordless phone, cell phone charger, entire box of kleenex, costco container of TP and more!! She's naughty!!!

Guest karma98104
:devil Our little Macie has done this exact thing and then some. We've only had her stomach pumped once and that was when she ate 1 lb of chicken- wrapped sweet potato treats. She looked as if she'd swallowed a watermelon. I wouldn't worry too much about the fish pills. :rolleyes: Watch for lethargy, excessive vomiting. Maybe feed a meal of chicken/rice or something lighter till their tummies settles.

a PARTIAL list of stuff our bad whippet has consumed, each in one sitting: (she is now kenneled when we aren't home)

15 papaya enzyme capsules

several vitamins from my pill box

1/2 c. of Synovi G3 (my Greys get about 2 tbls a day!)

Stick of butter

1/2 c. of Parm. cheese

Several Girl Scout cookies

entire package of yummy chummies

You get the idea. :evil That's just the "food" items. Doesn't include several Danskos, dress shirt, greyhound book, text books, eye glasses, cordless phone, cell phone charger, entire box of kleenex, costco container of TP and more!! She's naughty!!!

:eek Oh my gosh!! Riley consumed his fair share of electronics as a puppy, but thankfully that seems to be over. EXCEPT when I neglect them. It's been an odd week and they aren't getting the attention or walks they are used to. A few days ago they sprinkled an entire new 1lb bag of ground espresso all over the carpet. I used to blame Riley but now I'm wondering if Lex is the actual naughty one.

So far, Lex has had some interesting sound effects coming from his back end but other than that, all is quiet back there. But it's only been 12 hours, I've been homen nd I vacuumed yesterday, which seems to be the kiss of death... the whippets love nothing more than spreading bodily fluids on a clean carpet while I'm at work.