Update On Mya

Guest dray1965

Guest dray1965

Hi everyone. A few weeks ago I reported about Mya not eating. Well, went to the vet last Frdaiy. She has a lesion on the right side of her mouth - very sory, and that's why she screams at times. She did start eating again Sunday night and is eating 2 meals a day again. He did a dental and shot prednisone right into the lesion to calm it donw. Mya is on prednisone every 3 days and antibiotics for 1 week a month (pulse therapy?). Has anyone had experience with this? She is a foster dog, so I can't tell the vet to do whatever needs doing. I don't know if there's anything else to do. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions or if you've had an experience with oral lesions, please help me out here. Thanks,.

Guest 3greysinPA
Hi everyone. A few weeks ago I reported about Mya not eating. Well, went to the vet last Frdaiy. She has a lesion on the right side of her mouth - very sory, and that's why she screams at times. She did start eating again Sunday night and is eating 2 meals a day again. He did a dental and shot prednisone right into the lesion to calm it donw. Mya is on prednisone every 3 days and antibiotics for 1 week a month (pulse therapy?). Has anyone had experience with this? She is a foster dog, so I can't tell the vet to do whatever needs doing. I don't know if there's anything else to do. If anyone has any thoughts or suggestions or if you've had an experience with oral lesions, please help me out here. Thanks,.

I'm sorry I have no experience with this.... but i will bump again... hopefully someone else may be able to help you..

prayers for Mya to get better. :hope:hope:hope

Guest paulamariez

Poor Mya! It sounds like it may be something called "cups" that I came across when I was hunting down information about Bueller's teeth and gum infection problems he was having. Below is the link I came across about "cups". I hope that it might be of some help for sweet Mya. Her mouth lesion sounds like something miserable to have, poor sweet girl. I will send Mya loads of healing prayers, love and light so that she heals up quickly and has no further problems. Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending Mya some healing doggie kisses as well! I hope the link works. I'm not the greatest at computer stuff!

http://www.mypetsdentist.com/site/view/113...singLesions.pml

Guest paulamariez

How is Mya doing?? Sending her tender heart more healing prayers, love and light. Tiger, Bueller and Domino are sending her some healing doggie kisses as well.