Foster Mom For Nlga

Guest IHeartDogs

Guest IHeartDogs

Hi All,

Just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Minnesota with my Hubby and two weimaraners. We've loved greyhounds ever since we saw them at the Northern Lights Greyhound Adoption group booth at the Minnesota state fair years ago. This past spring we finally decided to foster greys and it has been a fantastic experience. If money was not an issue, I think I would've failed at fostering and added a grey into my pack already.

I would like to introduce Lemans (Crystal Lemans) I have a blog set up for her at Foxy Red Lemans

She is just the sweetest little girl. We had her in our home for over two months and she went to a new home to be fostered with an option to adopt... well no fault of her own, she was returned, and I got her back today (their loss because she is greyt!). Lemans can be shy at first, but she really is a silly fun girl once she warms up.

I really enjoy this forum and love reading about all your greyhound babies and can't wait til I can have one of my very own!

Thanks for reading and have a great day!

-Trang

Here's some pics of Lemans:

Video501.jpg

Video430.jpg

Video505.jpg

Here she is with my Weims

3Ls.jpg

Guest IHeartDogs
Are you coming to the picnic Sept 12th?

We should be there. I've ordered something for her to wear for the costume contest. Hope to see u and ur hounds there too!

Are you coming to the picnic Sept 12th?

We should be there. I've ordered something for her to wear for the costume contest. Hope to see u and ur hounds there too!

I will be vending so please stop by and introduce yourself (I'll be the table with the whiny hound)

gallery_2213_3086_11460.jpg

Kari and the pups.
Run free sweet Hana 9/21/08-9/12/10. Missing Sparks with every breath.
Passion 10/16/02-5/25/17