Hi From Central Florida

Guest whippetville

Guest whippetville

Hi, I'm Tom and with my wife Melissa cater to seven hounds, six whippets and a grey, Ivory, who is a retired racer. We've had her for 5 1/2 years and although she has never raced or coursed with us, she has been the best trainer for our whippets. When she was younger the whippets thought they should be able to keep up with her, never happened, now, at 8 1/2 they usually can. She still maintains the alpha dog status but never chooses to push the point. She has been a great dog and we are lucky to have her and hope she feels the same. We have a website with plenty of pictures of the whole gang, take a look .......

http://web.me.com/whippetville/Site/Welcome.html

Tom

Greetings from Gainesville, FL!

I have had an italian greyhound, then a beloved whippet who passed away last year at age 11, and now we have 2 greyhounds.

Your babies are all beautiful. I have to admit, I am in love with Bebe after seeing that picture of her on your website!

Welcome to GT, you will love it here! :welcome2

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest MJandthe6

Greetings from Inverness, FL!

I've had Whippets for years--hence MJ and the 6. Only have 3 left and they are 13, 13 and 14. Also have one adopted Grey and frequent fosters. My Whippets train the Greyhounds to retirement living! I know ALL ABOUT never leaving home. . .Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions will be having its fall picnic in Tampa on October 25th--you and Ivory are welcome.

Mary

Guest Energy11

Welcome from the North Georgia Mountains!

We Used t o live in Mt. Dora. My daughter lives in Baldwin Park in Orlando.

I really did NOT like Florida! Too hott for me, but it is a nice place if you don't mind the heat and humidity. Lots to do.

Our best to you and yours! WELCOME to Greytalk!

Guest monica

Welcome from Long Island and my 2 galgos Chico and Clara and my tiny poodle Blanquete.

The greyhound family of dogs are a special gift from heaven :colgate