Hello From Cincinnati, Ohio

Guest OsirisTheGreyt

Guest OsirisTheGreyt

Hi, I am a somewhat new greyhound owner. My husband and I adopted our new grey back in July from the Queen City Greyhound rescue after seeing him at the local pet expo. It was love at fist sight. . We have a 14 and a half year old Doberman, a ball python, three cats, a rat, and some salt water fish, and now a 3 and a half year old greyhound that has made a perfect addition to our little zoo.

The second day we had him we took a weekend trip and he got to learn the art of climbing the steps. Note I did not say walking up the steps. I learned real fast how quick he could move, because after the first few steps he sprinted up three flights. It has been a treat and an adventure watching him learn new things like playing with a ball and frisbee. Walking on our hardwood flooring and waiting until I open the screen door before walking through it.

In three weeks we will be taking in our first foster.. I can't wait

Edited by OsirisTheGreyt

Hi and greetings from Gainesville, FL!!! :welcome

GT is awesome! You will love it here!

:wubsite

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest greyhoundmom1

Another Cincinnatian here! I'm from the Eastside where are you?

Greyhounds are the best! I'm on my 2nd one in a year, just can't have one! Good luck in fostering we need all the foster homes we can get!

I agree, you will find a wealth of knowledge and fun on the boards here.

Welcome!! :colgate

Guest OsirisTheGreyt

Thanks..I know I have found a lot of information as I have been reading through a lot of the posts on the board for a while. I look forward to talking to people. th_OtG1.jpg

Guest OsirisTheGreyt
Another Cincinnatian here! I'm from the Eastside where are you?

Greyhounds are the best! I'm on my 2nd one in a year, just can't have one! Good luck in fostering we need all the foster homes we can get!

I agree, you will find a wealth of knowledge and fun on the boards here.

Welcome!! :colgate

East side here too.. Small world.