New To Greytalk

Guest mpveepee

Guest mpveepee

Hello to all! We live here in a slice of paradise called New Jersey. Our boy, Tank, celebrates his 12th week with us on Saturday 7/11/09 and it has been a GREYT 12 weeks! Anyone who has met him has characterized him as a perfect gentleman, makes me wonder where the punchline is...

I have been part of another board and at the urging of some members there, I joined Greytalk. Looking forward to draining this forum of information-and contributing also.

503708164703_0_ALB.jpg

Guest mpveepee
Welcome!! :)

Pics of your perfect gentleman?!

Whoops! Thought I has posted pic earlier...will have to reread instructions on posting.

:welcome2 Hello from Staten Island, NY. Your houndie is very handsome and that's a nice family pic too.

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Guest mpveepee
:welcome2 Hello from Staten Island, NY. Your houndie is very handsome and that's a nice family pic too.

My wife and I are originally from Staten Island, I'm from Great Kills and she's from Bulls Head.

Hey from Paul, Fuzzy and Idol; your neighbors from one town away.

...and the driving force behind my joining Greytalk!

Guest Javagirl

Hi and welcome from Washington, DC. One of Laddie's brothers is in your area as well, a handsome 5 year old fawn named Mellow.

Kristyn