First Time Grey Owner

Guest SunKissed

Guest myIrishlass

Greyt pics! He looks like a crazy love bug. I just love those goofy fawn boys! You are so lucky... and welcome to the world of greys.

Guest Althea
Maverick has not caught on that he is almost three....can you tell?

Awwwww! I hope he never does - those play-bows he's giving are so cute!

Welcome to GT!

Guest Javagirl

SO CUTE! Those are such classic greyhound pouncing pics I was laughing out loud! And such a handsome boy.

Welcome from Arlington, VA.

Kristyn and Laddie

Guest TurnerMiller01

:paw Welcome Maverick :paw

You are one handsome hound :heart:beatheart ; thank you for sharing those pics;

he looks like a playful little boy...and super sweet... :ghplaybow

He is gorgeous! And I love the last picture and seeing the kitty in the background :)

gallery_12867_3348_20333.jpg
~Beth, with a crazy mixed crew of misfits.
~ Forever and Always missing and loving Steak, Carmen, Ivy, Isis, and Madi.
Don't cry because it's ended, Smile because it happened.
Before you judge me, try to keep an open mind, not everyone likes your taste.

Guest SunKissed

kamsmom: That cat in the background is such a little sneak. He's got you thinking he's all cute and cuddly, and then as soon as Maverick falls asleep, he goes and smacks him on the head! We've got 2 terrors for cats!

Guest littlesyd85

Welcome! I'm new to GreyTalk too! Where in Michigan do you live? I went to Western Michigan University and my husband is from Farmington Hills, MI. We live in Cleveland, OH now, but we visit Michigan often... Maverick is beautiful! Congrats!

I don't know if you have heard this yet, but Greyhounds are like potato chips, you can't have just one! ;)

Guest SunKissed
Welcome! I'm new to GreyTalk too! Where in Michigan do you live? I went to Western Michigan University and my husband is from Farmington Hills, MI. We live in Cleveland, OH now, but we visit Michigan often... Maverick is beautiful! Congrats!

I don't know if you have heard this yet, but Greyhounds are like potato chips, you can't have just one! ;)

We're in Lansing, MI. I'm originally from Metro Detroit, DBF is from Alpena. I've got tons of friends over at western, but I'm an MSU student! When you come visit let us know, we should set up a grey play date!

I have heard that about greyhounds, I have a feeling we'll be chipping (thats what its called right?) sooner than later!