Roos From Asher!

Guest ashersgreyt

Guest ashersgreyt

My name is Asher and I'm a (almost!) 4-yr black/tuxedo, very handsome male grey who found his forever home in December. My mom, Jen, fostered me over two years ago when I came straight from the kennel b/c I was not a good racing candidate. She says that's fine with her, but I do love to run and do zoomies whenever I can! I think I'm super-fast, but apparently the kennel owners did not, so I was sent to a foster home. Mom fostered me in Feb 07, then I was adopted out to a family, but for some reason, they couldn't keep me, so I went to another foster home. I was adopted again in Jan 08, but after almost a year, that family decided they didn't have the time to love me, so I went to another foster home. I was so lucky that this foster home was with my original foster, who decided to love me and keep me forever! It must have been fate.

Now we're on vacation on Flathead Lake in Montana, and I've already made several other fast friends - Kent and Tansy, along with little zippy Zoe and Lily, their whippet buddies. I'm having a good time sleeping and eating and sniffing everything and peeing on every other thing. I haven't gone in the lake yet, but I did sit down in the Swan River b/c it was nice and cool. Here are some pictures taken by Kent and Tansy's dad...

http://picasaweb.google.com/jenimacgro/Mon...feat=directlink

Wow, typing is hard, so I gotta go take a nap now...

Guest CaseynovasMom

Well hey there Asher!

You share a name with my youngest son's middle name! I love it. :) I also have a 4 year old male who found his home in December! You sound very sweet, and I'd love to see photos if your mom or dad has them.

Oh, and tell your folks some of my best friends live in the Flathead Valley in Montana - BEAUTIFUL place.

Welcome to GreyTalk! :welcome2 Your greys are so pretty (and the scenery is gorgeous too!). We'll look forward to seeing more pictures in the future.

tivvy-gigi-heaven-gabby-2.jpg

Waiting at the bridge: Blaze, Rodney, Lady, Spice, Sarahlee, Callie and Baby

Guest ashersgreyt

They do like alike, don't they???

Hi Asher and Jen! You know, Asher, you look very much like my Jac (the one in my avatar)!

How funny! His call sign was Adam, and his previous families kept that. He is just not an Adam, but I wanted something close so it wouldn't totally confuse him. He learned it very quickly!

Well hey there Asher!

You share a name with my youngest son's middle name! I love it. :) I also have a 4 year old male who found his home in December! You sound very sweet, and I'd love to see photos if your mom or dad has them.

Oh, and tell your folks some of my best friends live in the Flathead Valley in Montana - BEAUTIFUL place.

Guest IrskasMom

Hello and WELCOME Jen and Asher . It's greyt to see you here and BTW .... Asher you are so Handsome :beatheart:beatheart:beatheart

The Pictures are Beautiful and I am elated ,that your Fostermom provided you with a Forever Couch. Your Story is Heartwarming.

Edited by IrskasMom

Hi Asher!! :welcome2

You sure are a handsome boy!! You are so lucky to have made it back to your originally foster mommy, who loved you right from the start!

I've always wanted to go to Montana; it looks like you're having a greyt time!!

Have fun on your vacation!!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest CampWhippet

Hi Asher! We sure had a nice time on our walk today, can't wait to see your mom's pictures. But here I am at the same spot last summer.

Kent

tablefor3.jpg

Guest PhillyPups

:wave Hi Asher and Jen -

Just goes to prove if you love something, set it free, if it comes back, it was meant too be, and you were meant to be

Asher is stunning :wub:

He Asher we are just black doggies and one black and white cow doggie with our sistur Sophie the Brindle. We think you are very cute and want to welcome you from Tampa Florida!!!! :welcome2

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter