Hair Missing Spots

Guest eaglflyt

Guest eaglflyt

We've had our beautiful girl, Ady Bea, for a couple of months now. She's wonderful, but has some spots of missing hair ... kinda like polka dots of missing hair on her left side. The skin in these spots is totally normal, not rough or red, doesn't itch, looks totally healthy like her other skin.

I took her to our vet and had her checked ... it's not ringworm. But, just in case, we treated anyway with prescription medicated baths and topical cream for weeks. But, we still have the hairless spots.

Her coat has become shiny and soft since we've had her, but these little spots without hair remain the same ... maybe even a couple of new spots. Is this how Greys start to lose hair? Any ideas that would help? She's on premium dog food and also fish oil daily.

Here's a picture of her hairless spots on her left side:

3589361675_6bcc766a4b_b.jpg

Thanks Everyone for any advice or help.

Shelly in OK with our precious Ady Bea

Guest eaglflyt

No redness or raised areas. Just normal looking skin.

I'll try to get better photos and post them in a few minutes.

Guest eaglflyt

Here's more pictures ... some with flash, some without. I also tried to part her hair in one to show her skin better. Her skin all looks normal in these areas. No dryness, no dandruff, no redness or bumps.

3589550585_2398a256c1_b.jpg

In the picture below, the focus is off. There's no dandruff or dryness in the area.

3590355752_c4ec53f58d_b.jpg

3590355272_2962f3c553_b.jpg

3590354240_6b0ce3d5e9_b.jpg