Bulging Disk Dodge

Guest kellabee

Guest kellabee

I know I should put this in another category but first I'd like to thank all of you here that cared, that didn't even know Dodge, that gave us the ideas of how to help him.

Last night was his last night with us. My boyfriend called me home from work to let me known Dodge was having a hard time breathing. We rushed him into the emergency vet and he was just so lifeless. If he wasn't breathing, I don't think we would know that he was alive. He was slipping into a colma when we got there and he had a fever of 110 and his kidneys stopped functioning. The vet didn't think he'd survive the night and recomended that we let him go, so we could all be there.

So, that's what happened. Dodge is at the rainbow bridge. Doing zoomies and stealing all the other dog's treats. (he was infamous for that). Mom, Dad & Sophie are all here together and one day, we will see him again.

Thank you all again.

I am so very sorry. Yesterday was a bad day. Hopefully Dodge and Loca arrived together :grouphug

Edited by robinw

siggy_robinw_tbqslg.jpg
Xavi the galgo and Peter the cat. Missing Iker the galgo ?-Feb.9/19, Treasure (USS Treasure) April 12/01-May 6/13, Phoenix (Hallo Top Son) Dec.14/99-June 4/11 and Loca (Reko Swahili) Oct.9/95 - June 1/09, Allen the boss cat, died late November, 2021, age 19.

I am so very sorry for your loss. He knows he was so loved and blessed to be with you, and now he is running free.

Big Hugs,

FL

Guest eaglflyt

I'm so sorry, but I'm sure he's there with the others doing all his favorite things and being pain free. I'm keeping you in my prayers.

I am so very sorry for your loss. Take comfort in knowing that your sweet boy is at peace, pain free and running once again with the wind.

Irene Ullmann w/Flying Odin and Mama Mia in Lower Delaware
Angels Brandy, John E, American Idol, Paul, Fuzzy and Shine
Handcrafted Greyhound and Custom Clocks http://www.houndtime.com
Zoom Doggies-Racing Coats for Racing Greyhounds