Lee Lee's First Checkup Since Being Diagnosed...

Guest KyGrey

Guest mickie37

Thanks so much for posting, it is always nice to have good news. I hope that you are able to stimulate his appetite. I don't know much about kidney diets and what they can and can't eat but chicken/turkey fat from roasting the bird makes my picky eaters lick their plates.

Good Luck.goodluck.gif

Mickie

Ohio on the North Coast

What happy news for Lee and for you! So glad he is doing well under your loving care, Patti. Give that old man some kisses for me.

Melissa, Penelope (LC's Wild Rose)

Missing sweet Bell (EMK Bolivar Bell). I'll never forget you.

"If you pick up a starving dog and make him prosperous, he will not bite you. This is the principal difference between a dog and a man."

- Mark Twain

{image removed, taller than 150px}

Guest TheUnrulyHound

Good Numbers LeeLee!!!! I know that mush be a huge relief to you Patti!! I am so happy for Sweet Lee :blush

Now LeeLee you just need to eat REALLY good!!!!!

Guest KyGrey

He ate about 3/4 of his dinner last night and about 1/2 of his breakfast this morning. Still not where I want him to be but a little better than the last few days. I did go out yesterday and picked up some Science Diet Senior canned food and that has seemed to help with mixing that with his dry kidney food.

I have to watch his protein so chicken is completely out unless it is a chicken dog food and then it has to be low good protein. I didn't know that there is good protein and bad protein.

He did lose about 1 pound in the last 2 months but that could be a lot worse and I'm so grateful that it's just been a pound.

Thank you all for your kind words, prayers and well wishes.

All kisses and hugs will be given. He has really grown to love those. ::)

That is Great News!!!!!!!!!! :yay:yay:yay:yay

We are so happy to hear this and we are going to continue to pray to get more good News!!!!! Lots of Hugs to you and mommy!!!!! :kiss2:grouphug:grouphug

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

The number 28 has such a sweet ring. Doesn't it? 28-28-28-28-28-28-28-28-28 Just rolls off the tongue!

:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti:confetti

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead