Meet Our New Dog - Oneco Figaro - "figgy"

Guest 3greysinPA

Guest GreytMuse

Congratulations!! He is such a handsome boy! And I have to add -- I can't keep from singing "...Oh bring me some Figgy Pudding...!" as I read this thread!! I know that's what I'd be calling him in no time -- my Figgy Pudding boy! :lol

Huge positive thoughts sent your way for a smooth transition and a lovely life together!

Guest TurnerMiller01
What a pretty boy :blush But I am NOT partial to the brindle boys... oh no.... :rotfl

really?

you pups look brindle?

and adorable...

hahah!! thanks so much and they are all brindle ;)

Check your PM box

THANK YOU SO MUCH..

I LOVE IT!!

Guest IrskasMom

When you take Figgy to the Vet , have him check his Anal Gland and deworm. That would be the only thing , I could think

of to make his Butt itch.

Figgy is gorgeous , Thank you for showing him of to us :wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

I read through your disappointments with Turner and I am so happy you did not walk away from the breed.

Figgy looks and sounds like he is the one...

Greyhound Angels is having their annual picture on June 7 in Cherry Hill, NJ- be sure to bring him and your kids.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest TurnerMiller01
Hey, I see you got a Figgy siggy (signature) already -- wow that was fast! B) Not excited at all, are you??

yes... the unruly hound made it for me...

it's great!

i love it..

yes.. i love Figgy...

we are hoping he is 'the one'.

:confetti:confetti

Guest houndstooth4

He is one handsome boy! Foster, my toe! He's not going anywhere! Congratulations!

As far as the butt licking goes, definitely have him looked at by the vet. It could be worms or irritated anal glands, which, trust me, you do not want to try to deal with at home! It will be worth the look to have peace of mind and it could require treatment.

Love the new Siggy!!!!! Figgy is such a cutie!!!! :wub::wub::wub: Holly is the best to do the Siggy!!!!!! :colgate I think this boy has his forever home! :colgate

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest TurnerMiller01
Love the new Siggy!!!!! Figgy is such a cutie!!!! :wub::wub::wub: Holly is the best to do the Siggy!!!!!! :colgate I think this boy has his forever home! :colgate

yes.. i love the siggy too.. its really nice..

thank you ..

:):):)

Guest Kaquel
I read through your disappointments with Turner and I am so happy you did not walk away from the breed.

Greyhound Angels is having their annual picture on June 7 in Cherry Hill, NJ- be sure to bring him and your kids.

I would just like to second this notion. It's going to be lots of fun!

And I may have missed it-what group did you adopt oh oops eh decide to foster ;) him from?

Guest TurnerMiller01

I would just like to second this notion. It's going to be lots of fun!

And I may have missed it-what group did you adopt oh oops eh decide to foster ;) him from?

Right now he is being fostered from Linda Ann's GH Rescue out of Allentown, PA.

He is a sweet angel,,, this morning he was sitting across my DH's lap again...

giving each other lovies!

it was so adorable.... he was loving it.. my DH was loving it... its perfect for both of them.

i believe that Figgy gives my DH something that i cannot ... i know it sounds dumb or silly...

but its a calming effect and loving feeling and just that Gh love ...it has wonderful effects for my overly stressed DH.

:wub::wub::wub:

One would think that if you have a siggie with that gorgeous Figgy's handsome face taking up the entire area and considering the fact that Figgie is good with the baby and your DH is in love and that you are obviously in love as well and being as Figgy seems to fit in the household like a glove that this fostering may be very tempory. (really long sentence)

What do you think?

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Guest CaseynovasMom

Oh Figgy is beautiful! Of course I'm just a sucker for the brindle fellas.

How neat that you have boy skin kids too - I have 3 of them! A 6 year old, 4.5 year old, and a 1 year old next week. Aren't boys fun? I'm glad you're all getting to enjoy Figgy and I hope that if it's your intent, that he's able to stay with you!

Nice to meet you Figgy!!

Guest TurnerMiller01
One would think that if you have a siggie with that gorgeous Figgy's handsome face taking up the entire area and considering the fact that Figgie is good with the baby and your DH is in love and that you are obviously in love as well and being as Figgy seems to fit in the household like a glove that this fostering may be very tempory. (really long sentence)

What do you think?

yes ....

thinking exactly that...

only temporary fostering....

with an adoption soon... (we pray)

:hope:hope:hope:hope

prayers for Figgy in his New Home... May Figgy know that he is HOME, SAFE, Sound, and LOVED by all of us FOREVER :wub:

:gh_run2

Guest myGreyHeart

Hoping for a brother to join Rose after all settles in June. (it's everyone's birthday it seems and there are 3 graduations)

I saw Figgy online, he looks like a dear :) .....Did you see the shiny black one (he has a bit of white), "Buddha" when you adopted Figgy? I really liked him, but he'll most likely be in his forever home when I am ready.

I think you have a real sweetheart there. All the best!