I Didn't Intend To Get Another Grey, But Here He Is!

Guest arlosmom

Guest arlosmom
Hello and welcome from Sendahl A T A (aka Atticus) and the rest of my crew! :) I just adore his furry tail and coloring -- what a handsome hound!

I guess they must be related both with the name Sendahl. What age is your boy?

Congratulations!!!! :confetti:confetti:confetti He is Gorgeous!!!!! :wub::wub::wub:

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Congratulations!! He's really cute

siggy%201.jpg

Miles October 4 2002-Novembre 19 2013 Mommy loves you big boy

Tatum December 1 2004-January 23 2015 Love you Miss SiSi Bums

Rowdy October 26 2001 -November 5 2015 Miss you Bébé Lou

He's so handsome! Three is such a lovely number, isn't it? Congratulations!

Linda, Mom to Fuzz, Barkley, and the felines Miss Kitty, Simon and Joseph.Waiting at The Bridge: Alex, Josh, Harley, Nikki, Beemer, Anna, Frank, Rachel, my heart & soul, Suze and the best boy ever, Dalton.<p>

:candle ....for all those hounds that are sick, hurt, lost or waiting for their forever homes. SENIORS ROCK :rivethead

• 2 weeks later...
Guest CaseynovasMom

Of course we understand. The perfect greys always manage to find us even if we weren't looking. Welcome Sendahl King!! :baloons

Guest BEANORACENOMO

Deb, I am finally able to catch up some. King is a handsome boy. How is Arlo getting along with him? I hope we can make it to Mountain Hounds next year. We will also have to make it to the beach. Thanks for your kindness. Bea Still loves Arlo.

:confetti Congratuations on your very handsome new boy!

Cynthia, & Cristiano, galgo
Always in my heart: Frostman
Newdawn Frost, Keno Jet Action & Chloe (NGA racing name unknown), Irys (galgo), Hannah (weim), Cruz (galgo), & Carly CW Your Charming

Princess http://www.greyhound-data.com/d?i=1018857

"It came to me that every time I lose a dog they take a piece of my heart with them. And every new dog who comes into my life, gifts me with a piece of their heart. If I live long enough, all the components of my heart will be dog, and I will become as generous and loving as they are." -- Unknown