Newbie Intro

Guest Nautilique

Guest Nautilique

Hello Greytalkers!

I recently joined after finding this site while researching greyhounds+epilipsy. So I'd like to introduce myself - I'm Laurie and proud parent of six 4-legged kids, 2 of which are Greyhounds (and 5 human children as well - lol). Tippi: DSC05665.jpgwill be 7 years old this November, and we adopted her in September of 2006.

Rocky: DSC05661.jpg will be 5 in May of this year, and we adopted him (as a failed foster) in April of 2007. (He's the one with epilipsy).

Their *siblings* include Jazmyn: DSC03548.jpg a mixed breed (shelter adoptee),

Rottini: DSC05662.jpg another mixed breed shelter dog, along with

Bo: DSC05799.jpgwho is a yellow Lab

and last but not least another mixed breed named Tucker: DSC05809.jpg who was passed around to several homes before landing his forever home with us.

I look forward to "meeting" everyone, and I hope these pictures came thru.

Laurie

Guest jcbradley11

Hi Laurie and welcome to GT!!

You sure do have some beautiful pups there. Congratulations on such a beautiful family!!

Full house! Welcome from NY!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest goofydog

Welcome to you and your adorable pack from Atlanta. I see you are in the panhandle, did either of your pups come from GPA/EC? That's where I got my boy and those folks ROCK!

:welcome Hi and welcome from So Cal! Your pups are beautiful. :wub: Phaelin is a seizure dog also.....I know how hard it is to deal with, so I hope you are finding answers to what you're looking for.

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Nautilique

Hello Toni, both our greys came from GPAEC, and we fostered some dogs for them as well. You're right - GREYT organization! Thanks for the welcome!

Laurie :)

Welcome to you and your adorable pack from Atlanta. I see you are in the panhandle, did either of your pups come from GPA/EC? That's where I got my boy and those folks ROCK!

Hello Paula!

Thanks for the greeting, and your pups are gorgeous as well! (I have to figure out how to make one of those tag lines). Do you have a thread on here somewhere about your experience with Phaelin's epilepsy? It's greyt to have support from others dealing with it as well, horrible that our poor pups have to go thru it tho.

Laurie

:welcome Hi and welcome from So Cal! Your pups are beautiful. :wub: Phaelin is a seizure dog also.....I know how hard it is to deal with, so I hope you are finding answers to what you're looking for.

Thank you all for the wonderful greetings to the group! I look forward to reading up on everyone's bios and experiences (I've been busy in the garden with spring planting, but soon the dog days of summer will be here and I'll be parking in front of my computer - lol).

Ya'll are the GREYTEST!

Laurie

Guest CaseynovasMom

Hey Laurie,

What a beautiful family of furkids!! Thanks for sharing them with us. Hope to hear more from you soon! :welcome