Revolution Users

Guest Energy11

REVOLUTION IS EXTREMELY EXPENSIVE!

When I worked at the vets in Florida, I think it was about $75 for six, depending on size.

Personally, I don't like Revolution, as it does NOT protect against parasites, like round, hook and tape worms. I just started using Iverheart Max, which, not only protects from heartwork, but all the nasty worms, too! You can get it cheaply online, but your vet has to give you a script for it.

Good Luck~ D

Guest CDNgreys

This is the website I used. PetsuppliesNet.Com

No script needed, each package of Revolution came with 6 months free Canex multi spectrum dewormer, no extra duty or brokerage charges. Fast delivery and it was post marked from Australia.

Guest Energy11
This is the website I used. PetsuppliesNet.Com

No script needed, each package of Revolution came with 6 months free Canex multi spectrum dewormer, no extra duty or brokerage charges. Fast delivery and it was post marked from Australia.

WOW! No script needed! Great! Thanks! Might even be cheaper for the Iverheart Max :-)) I have a script, but, hey, why not save a few $$$!

I paid $69.00 for a box of 6 and they gave me two free so $69.00 for 8 doses.

We used to give ONE free with six, and as I mentioned, the cost was about $72-$75. Vets MARK UP ALL THEIR PRODUCTS :-( I am going to try that Petsupplies place.

Guest speedoketo

Augh there's a reason heartworm preventative requires a script, it can be dangerous to give preventative to a dog who has heartworms. And Dog forbid a vet mark up their products like any other business in the country, I'll never understand why people expect vets to give away their services for nothing.

Guest goodtimekid
Augh there's a reason heartworm preventative requires a script, it can be dangerous to give preventative to a dog who has heartworms.

Most people who order from online know that the dog should be tested yearly for heart-worm

. And Dog forbid a vet mark up their products like any other business in the country, I'll never understand why people expect vets to give away their services for nothing.

I don't think "people" want the vets to "give away" their services but really........ we can get meds for humans that are cheaper. Most of us have several dogs and I for one don't mind buying from my vet , but he suggested that I get my meds on line because he is a small office and can't get or give good prices.....

Guest Energy11

IT IS A GOOD IDEA to get your dogs tested for Heartworm once a year. MOST vets WILL write scripts for you, or, the place, like PetMeds.com can call or fax the vet for the script ... In these tough times, yes, saving money anywhere we can does help. I think that is one reason most vets are willing to write scripts and help us out, buying online. D

Guest CDNgreys

Please don't assume that I because I didn't get a script that I didn't take my pets in to have the blood tested. I'm all for saving money when I can but not at the expense of my pets health. All of my pets have been heartworm tested by my vet and are safe to use the heartworm preventative I bought online.

I don't expect them to give meds away for nothing but I saved $100! They have every right to mark up meds and I have every right to shop around for better prices.

:)

Edited by CDNgreys