9199 PIPPIN RD

CINCINNATI , OH 45251

ROBERT GASTON , DVM

VETERINARY WELLNESS CENTER

9970 HARRISON AVE

HARRISON , OH 45030

Ellie

Ellie,

I have seen Gaston and have a friend that has seen Neubauer......send me a PM and let me know what you are looking for and I can let you know who might be a better fit.

gallery_4518_2903_10272.jpg
Donna and...Lucy and Chubb
Rascal H 10/1/91-5/22/04 My best friend and Bounty Boon 1/23/99-6/25/07 My boy with the biggest heart
Cody 7/28/99-8/1/13 My boy that always made me laugh and Dylan 5/12/04-12/29/2017 The sweetest boy ever

Miss Mollie 1/1/99-1/30/15 and Pixie :heart:heart-10/10/2017 Lincoln :heart-2/14/2021

Dr. Gaston ROCKS! And his staff is great too. And if you go and see him, tell him that Anne from Arizona says hey! I loved Dr. Gaston and miss him like crazy. He's great with the dogs and listens to you and will work with you so that you are happy and your dogs are happy!!! He was my vet for quite a number years when I lived in Cincinnati. He's a great teacher too and goes out of his way to make sure you understand everything. He's a little far out off I-74 but worth the drive. :)

I didn't care for Dr. Neubauer and he was quite a bit more expensive than Dr. Gaston, well, a lot more expensive about 7 years ago. :)

Guest ellieb

I liked Dr. Neubauer, very much. He said no more vaccines for nine-year-old Indigo and no more Frontline unless I actually see fleas. He gave me some probiotic capsules for Indigo's food. The paint-peeling farts have almost disappeared!

ETA: As for the cost...$76 total (Office Visit $40, Fecal $18, capsules $18) I find that reasonable.

Edited by ellieb