Hello!

Guest Flysmom

Guest Flysmom

Hello everybody!

I would like to introduce myself and my big, goofy guy Fly (Kid's still fly). Fly and I found each other in June 2004 in Colorado. He is a beautiful brindle boy that stole my heart the second he came out of his crate to meet me. One look and one lick later and I was his...

Fly and I already had a few adventures like 2 big moves and 1 deployment (my husband is in the Army), various booboos, a new baby, the loss of his little girl friend Kira.

Right now, we are facing our biggest adventure - well, it is not really an adventure it is a nightmare - my poor Fly has a bad leg for the last 5 weeks (the 1st Diagnosis was Arthritis), on Wednesday the new vet we are seeing took another x-ray and now suspects Fly has cancer. We are now waiting on the results of the Needlebiopsy...

013-1.jpg

003-3.jpg

014-2.jpg

Welcome from Maryland! Paws crossed here, too.

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest UnrulyHounds

OH what a beautiful boy!!! (I am not partial to the brindles at all :rolleyes: )

More prayers from here for a good diagnosis :hope

Welcome from Holly and the Brindles in Texas!

Edited by UnrulyHounds