Buddy Update

Just wondering how Buddy was doing today ...

Thank you for asking. Over the weekend Buddy did not improve. We did get him to eat a few things: sirloin steak, some Neura canned dog food, a couple of chicken liver brownies, and last night DH saute'd some stew meat for him which he ate some of. He did, however, throw up Saturday morning, Sunday morning, and this morning...yellowish foamy stuff.

I don't think it's looking good for him, in reality; I think he has really had enough. I am supposed to hear from the vet this morning about the lymph nodes...I just hope we have a definite diagnosis of SOMETHING. But I guess whatever it is, he isn't improving and in fact is really maybe doing a bit worse. He just isn't the old Buddy anymore. :(

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

{{{{{{{{{{rascalsmom}}}}}}}}}}

Star aka Starz Ovation (Ronco x Oneco Maggie*, litter #48538), Coco aka Low Key (Kiowa Mon Manny x Party Hardy, litter # 59881), and mom in Illinois
We miss Reko Batman (Trouper Zeke x Marque Louisiana), 11/15/95-6/29/06, Rocco the thistledown whippet, 04/29/93-10/14/08, Reko Zema (Mo Kick x Reko Princess), 8/16/98-4/18/10, the most beautiful girl in the whole USA, my good egg Joseph aka Won by a Nose (Oneco Cufflink x Buy Back), 09/22/2003-03/01/2013, and our gentle sweet Gidget (Digitizer, Dodgem by Design x Sobe Mulberry), 1/29/2006-11/22/2014, gone much too soon. Never forgetting CJC's Buckshot, 1/2/07-10/25/10.

Sending more prayers for Buddy and his family. I hope you get some answers and that whatever this is...it can be treated. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'm sorry he's not improving. :( Hopefully you'll get a treatable diagnosis today and be back on the road to recovery. Holding your sweet baby in my prayers, surrounded by light. :hope:heart

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.