Secret Bunny 2009 - Now Open

Trudy

Secret Bunny 2009 is now open.

Click the events tab in the menu bar.

Easter is 12 April.

I will make matches TWICE. Once next week and once on 13 March.

You will not get an email.

I will make a post once I've made matches - go into the system to get your info.

• Make sure you update the system. I really don't like hounding people to do that.
  • Make sure you THANK your Secret Bunny once you receive a gift - I don't care if you detest what they sent you, thank them anyway.
  • Make sure you put WHO the recipient is on the package - some households sign up more than once. Package doesn't need to be addressed to the pet(s), but please make sure the person receiving the package knows who it is for.
  • $20 gift package PLUS shipping, if you can only send a $5 value gift, please do not sign up.
  • This is supposed to be fun.
  • You are not obligated to have evil peeps (evil elf equivalent?) send PMs or make posts to get info. There is a spot in the sign up to provide info, sometimes that is all the info the SB needs. Do not contact me if somebody hasn't asked for more info, I'm not going to contact them. Doesn't mean your Bunny doesn't like you
  • You are not obligated to post pictures of what you received - really, it isn't required to participate (but please make sure you have thanked your bunny either by snail mail, in person, by PM or by post (and maybe send a pm to point out the post)
Event Rules & Terms of Service

* One package will sign you up one time, two packages will sign you up two times, etc.

* SAVE the email responses you get from each entry - they will include links back to each package and will allow for easy tracking

* The gift limit is $20 plus your shipping charges

* If you are unable to participate for ANY reason after you have received a match, click the SUPPORT link provided on each page at any time and submit your notification. Until you do so, you are still responsible for event completion.

* Check the event system for updates. The event system will let you know the status of your package(s).

* Update your package status, there are 3 levels. Acknowledge Match, Shipped Package, and Received Package.

* Gifts don't have to just be for the pets, they can be for the humans too.

Packages shipping within the same country must be postmarked by March 30.

Packages shipping overseas must be postmarked NO later than March 23.

* We will accept entries until March 13. Matches should be made at least weekly, more often if there are enough names to work with. If you are signing up late, be aware that you may need to send your package using a priority shipping method for it to arrive in time.

* Matches are automated and made at random. Requests for personalized matching can not be accommodated. Historically we have had a few entries each year for other pets; non Greys, non dogs, etc. If you do not want to participate for 'any' matched user, it is best to not participate at all.

* We reserve the right to close the event signup at an earlier or later date that specified above.

** Failure to complete your obligation will make someone and their pets very unhappy. Greytalk reserves the right to remove access to those who fail to meet their obligation without reason.

DISCLAIMER: Greytalk is organizing this gift exchange but is not responsible for anything related to the delivery or non-delivery of any items between members. Participants agree that the exchange is between other participants and Greytalk is not liable in any way shape or form.

You need to have a Group status of "MEMBER" or "COMMUNITY SUPPORTER" in order to sign up.

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Is this just like the Secret Santa event? Same premise but related to the Easter Bunny instead? I know if seems obvious but I want to make sure since Secret Santa was my first event.

Donna - yes it is the same except changing SS to SEB (Secret Easter Bunny). This was my first event last year and I had a lot of fun. Did SS too and enjoyed it very much! Jump in - I did.

gallery_15555_2884_10764.jpg
Adrienne - with the kitties Tippy & Tyler Too

Missing my bridge angels Boo Zsee, Java Bean (Nitro Kristen), Zeeba and Baer the not-so-miniature schnauzer

Guest greybookends

Trudy the packages for me to send are showing in the my package area but the incoming ones are not.

Trudy the packages for me to send are showing in the my package area but the incoming ones are not.

Mine is the same way.... This is what it says..

2 of 2 incoming packages have not yet been sent.You do not currently have any incoming packages.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Unless somebody sent them already, you shouldn't see anything other than the number you have coming to you.

Unless somebody sent them already, you shouldn't see anything other than the number you have coming to you.

Can I please ask you, should the person acknowledge right away that they have your name and then it would show on your screen that it was acknowledged. Thanks and sorry to be a pest. :P

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Guest Taras

Secret Bunny :bunny here my mission is complete and I pressed the button . Now I must wait for them to be recived this is the hardest part .

Waiting and waiting and waiting . :chocolate

Secret Bunny :bunny

Note to self next time overnight the pacake so I don't have to wait so long . LOLOLOLOLOL

For those that I matched last night, please make sure you are showing that you are receiving the correct number of packages. There was an issue with the match last night and when I 'fixed' it, it broke differently.

I fixed it by hand tonight - in theory.

So please make sure you are receiving the correct number of packages in your events tab info.

And sending the correct number.

If something is wrong, let me know please :)