Let's Play "name The Growths"

Princess seems to be sprouting bumps and lumps all over. We had a clear pimple-like thing drained a while back and the vet said it was nothing to be concerned about (I forget what he called it - we just call them "old lady bumps" because she gets them every once and a while).

Welp, now she has this on her eye:

CIMG1944.jpg

And this one on her belly:

CIMG1939.jpg

Vet appt is on thursday. Any ideas?

With Buster Bloof (UCME Razorback 89B-51359) and Gingersnap Ginny (92D-59450). Missing Pepper, Berkeley, Ivy, Princess and Bauer at the bridge.

No ideas on what those are, but I know the feeling about the lumps and bumps. I hope her vet appointment goes well and they are just "bumps".

Sebau, my old gal now has lots of assorted lumps and bumps. :blush (A few pea - grape sized lipomas, a couple warty-like ones, all are benign (we had the vet check them too), but she's just a lumpy bumpy ol' gal :blush A couple of the lipomas have been there for YEARS now and haven't changed much)

In vino veritas
Rachael with Rook, missing Sully, Sebau, and Diesel

The one near her eye looks like what Wayne had on his lip. Turned out to ba a Plasmacytoma. Had it removed and no problems. The second one I have no idea,

Please let us know what the vet has to say

ETA: I felt I should also say that my vet told me he would not put a name to a growth until the pathology came back.

Edited by cbudshome

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless