Danger Beware

beledi

This is not about a greyhound, but wanted to give everyone a reminder. My friends two dogs' were playing and the play got a little out of hand. One dog a Belgian Malinois and the other a mix. The mix bit the malinois and gave a fairly big wound so the owner took the dog to the Emergency Vet. The dog was treated and kept at the clinic overnight. In the morning the dog was dead. It had bled out. The dog had not been known to have clotting problems. Such a sad thing. These things happen, but it can be serious. We need to watch our dogs as much as possible. A puncture wound can be very serious so watch for that also. Anyway, I am sending hugs to Johnnie for the loss of her beloved Texi.

"Then God sent the Greyhound to live among man and remember. And when the day comes God will call the Greyhound to give Testament, and God will pass judgment on man."

Persian Proverb

Guest GreytMuse

I am so sorry to hear this. :sad1 Please pass my condolences on to your friend on the loss of Texi. Thank you for the reminder to monitor our pups when they play, too, things can quickly escalate.