New From The Jersey Coast

Guest Kaquel

Welcome from Bergen County! Your boy is adorable! :wub:

gallery_7491_3326_2049.jpg

Deirdre with Conor (Daring Pocobueno), Keeva (Kiowa Mimi Mona), & kittehs Gemma & robthomas.

Our beloved angels Faolin & Liath, & kittehs Mona & Caesar. Remembering Bobby, Doc McCoy, & Chip McGrath.

"He feeds you, pets you, adores you, collects your poop in a bag. There's only one explanation: you are a hairy little god." Nick Galifinakis

(and yes, Howell NJ)

I want to know all of your secret hide outs for your greyhound. Now. :D

He looks so scared in those pictures!

In the first two he did not like the look of the camera. Since then he's opened up a lot more. I shall go on a picture hunt!

We miss that boy sooooo much at the kennel. You definitely adopted one of our favorite goofy boys. Please give him a big hug and kiss from Lisa, Ira, Harry, Heidi, Jenn, Miles, and all the volunteers that that dear boy touched.

Aww. I will give him lots of kisses. It shocks me that a dog this sweet and well behaved had been at the kennel for so long. He is such an angel!

He looks much more relaxed in the later pictures.

I live on a dirt road in a rural section of Howell so I usually just walk in my woods or around the block. I can't fit all 3 greys im my back seat (in peace). Echo Lake Park (behind the Kohls shopping center) is great. There is a small beach, plenty of grass, and a short nature trail that connects the two parking lots. The Manasquan Reservior has a 5 mile nature trail through the woods and over water. My guys have never done the whole 5 miles. The Brick reservior (close to South Howell) is less than 2 miles on a paved walkway.

I have a doggie door and a yard where they run so I don't take them out much. Where do you take your guy?

Guest R3GREYS
(and yes, Howell NJ)

I want to know all of your secret hide outs for your greyhound. Now. :D

He looks so scared in those pictures!

In the first two he did not like the look of the camera. Since then he's opened up a lot more. I shall go on a picture hunt!

We miss that boy sooooo much at the kennel. You definitely adopted one of our favorite goofy boys. Please give him a big hug and kiss from Lisa, Ira, Harry, Heidi, Jenn, Miles, and all the volunteers that that dear boy touched.

Aww. I will give him lots of kisses. It shocks me that a dog this sweet and well behaved had been at the kennel for so long. He is such an angel!

Lite was just hanging out at the kennel waiting just for you! :colgate

John

Guest gurehaundo

Hi from Colorado! We were in New Jersey (Toms River) last summer visiting relatives. My kids fell in love with Atlantic City and plan to move there when they grow up. Lite is gorgeous! I'm probably a little biased since I have two black hounds myself...

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Hollys2hounds

Hello,

and welcome to GT

I missed your original post. I live in Freehold. Perhaps one day we can meet for a nice walk with the hounds.

My girl Lexy looks exactly like your baby!!

Congrats!

Feel free to contact me at hollyab240@aol.com

Guest LoveMyJoseyBean

Welcome from Los Angeles! What a lovely boy...hope to see many more picture of him ;)

Edited by LoveMyJoseyBean