People In My Area

LisaR

Once I Get My Grey I Was Wondering If There Mite Be People Close To My Area To Mingle With And Any Get Togethers With GreyHound Owners Where All The Dogs Can Play Together. In From Dracut, Massachusetts. Even Though I Will Not Be Getting My Grey Till Summer It Would Be Nice To Get Fimiliar With People And Things That Revolve Around Grey's.. Looking Forward To Hearing From You :)

Guest SoulsMom

Soul and I do meet and greets at Petco in Shrewsbury about three times per month. You can get the schedule here:

www.greyhound.org

The are also a couple of walking groups in MA, but we never get to attend because we're always working at Petco. Trail Bound Hounds is one of the groups.

Guest KelseysLackey

viannen_01.gif

Greyhound Adventures and Trail Bound Hounds are both excellent groups with lots of greyt people.

You might want to even join them for a walk before you get your grey!

Edited by KelseysLackey

Welcome Lisa, I used to live in Dracut, grew up there and now live over the border in Pelham, keep me in mind when you get your grey for a play date, I have a large fenced yard and live near Muldoon Park.

med_gallery_14228_2915_582.jpg
Roberta & Michael with Furkids- Flower (Shasta Flowers 6/7/06) & Rascal the kitty - Missing our sweet angels - Max(M's Mad Max) 10/12/02 - 12/3/15, Sara (Sara Raves 6/30/01 - 4/13/12) Queenie & Pandora the kitties - gone but never forgotten

Welcome Lisa, I used to live in Dracut, grew up there and now live over the border in Pelham, keep me in mind when you get your grey for a play date, I have a large fenced yard and live near Muldoon Park.

Definitely I Sure Will, It Wont Be Till End Of Summer 2009, I Added You As A Friend I Hope Thats Ok

Edited by LisaR

Definitely I Sure Will, It Wont Be Till End Of Summer 2009, I Added You As A Friend I Hope Thats Ok

My personal e-mail is doodlebops3@verizon.net it wont allow me to e-mail or send a message through the group yet.

Guest fastdogs
If you have time help, check out this forum. Lost Grey in Dracut

No better way to meet the most dedicate greyhound people around than at a lost dog search.

Brian, Couldn't have said it better myself.

Their is always something to do during a search.

Better yet, how rewarding would it be to have your introduction to local greyhounds be with personally be in on the capture!

Guest fastdogs
If I see the dog down my street or in my area I will try to apprehend or report it to someone quickly where last seen.

Please read this: Click before you try to capture a loose hound.

Guest fastdogs
so I guess I will just report the sighting if seen in my area of Dracut

If you can effect a capture, that's fine. Just read up about it first so you can avoid the mistakes that we have made in the past. The methods listed ate time tested. A failed attempt at capture could drive Dash from the area, then we are back to trying to find out where she is again.

can you e-mil me at my personal e-mail when you have a chance doodlebops3@verizon.net