Prayers For Brooke

Guest vtmom

Guest brandi007

I'd make a post in a thread like that - From what I understood that amount of chocolate shouldn't of killed a dog his size, I don't even think the vet took it very seriously as he only checked on Foxy twice in the 4 hours I sat on the emergency room floor with him and his IV. I ended up leaving him at the E-vet when they said he'd be fine and I could come get him in the morning - about 10 minutes into my drive home I get a phone call with a vet yelling at me if I want to crack his chest because his heart's stopped and they want to try to massage his hear to get it going again, he didn't make it.

A thread like that would be really heart breaking but if it could stop someone going through something like that it'd be worth it.

So happy this story had a happier ending, give Brooke a big hug for me!

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest greytexplorer

This chocolate thing is driving me crazy....I know a greyhound that ate a 3 lb bag of Tootsie Rolls (paper and all), and he didn't have ANY problems, not even diarrhea! :dunno

And I really like the idea of a "dogproof" segment. Would be helpful if the segment could be "subfolder'd", for suggestions on 'proofing the

Car

Home

When you are out on walks/in the public

On vacation (things to be mindful of)

Give Brookie a kissie for me!

~Pat