We Love Oscar!

Guest learnbygoing

Welcome! Oscar is gorgeous and looks so sweet. My Beth, whom I adopted August 30, has the same daddy, TNT Star Wars. She has a fabulous, easygoing personality and has adapted to home life so well. I feel like I see a trace of resemblance in his face/eyes, though it's probably just wishful thinking.

Edited by PrairieProf

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

Guest learnbygoing
I LOVE the leg and shoe in the picture! :lol Welcome to GryeTalk!!

That would be my 2 year old son, who has decided that sharing a bed with his new greyhound is fun! Not quite sure that Oscar agrees...

Welcome! Oscar is gorgeous and looks so sweet. My Beth, whom I adopted August 30, has the same daddy, TNT Star Wars. She has a fabulous, easygoing personality and has adapted to home life so well. I feel like I see a trace of resemblance in his face/eyes, though it's probably just wishful thinking.

That is so cool! They're half-siblings!! I love that you can know this kind of stuff about your greyhound. Also, I saw in your profile that you're an English professor--I'm getting my MA in English, hopefully to graduate in May. You have my dream job :D Apparently we have good taste in both dogs and careers!

That is so cool! They're half-siblings!! I love that you can know this kind of stuff about your greyhound. Also, I saw in your profile that you're an English professor--I'm getting my MA in English, hopefully to graduate in May. You have my dream job :D Apparently we have good taste in both dogs and careers!

Well I'm not having the most academically productive semester . . . I teach my classes then run home to spend time with Beth! Congrats on your upcoming degree. Love your screenname, btw -- I get the allusion.

If you do a search on the site you can find others whose dogs are related too -- I know GreytHoundPoet's Lucius is one. I know, it's cool, isn't it? And that we know their exact birthdays, too.

Here's a photo that sort of captures the similar face I saw in Oscar and Beth -- of course they probably just look like greyhounds:

09-12-08_2133.jpg
Edited by PrairieProf

With Cocoa (DC Chocolatedrop), missing B for Beth (2006-2015)
And kitties C.J., Klara, Bernadette, John-Boy, & Sinbad

:welcome Hi and welcome from So Cal! Oscar is one stunning boy! :wub:

Paula & her pups--Paneer (WW Outlook Ladd), Kira & Rhett (the whippets)
Forever in my heart...Tinsel (Born's Bounder - 11/9/90-12/18/01), Piper, Chevy, Keno, Zuma, Little One, Phaelin & Winnie
Greyhound Adoption Center ~ So Cal rep for Whippet Rescue And Placement

For beautiful beaded collars, check out my Facebook page: The Swanky Hound

Guest Hollys2hounds

Congrats from NJ!!! He is sooooo handsome.... I do have a crush on Brindle Boys (and girls) though...

Wishing you all the best with your new boy Oscar!! It would be sooo cool if your mom does adopt one of his littermates!!!

Best of luck!

Holly and gang