Updated 10/27 - One More Round Of Shirts

Trudy

We have to have one shirt replaced, so Jeannie has offered to let me be even more crazy and see if anybody that missed getting in on tshirts wants one

ACT QUICK.

Send me an email - subject GT SHIRT ROUND 2 (this way I'm not sending a shirt that belongs in the first batch from this new round)

trudy

at

simplytreats.com

let me know what you want - colors/shirt styles are here - http://forum.greytalk.com/index.php?showtopic=211263

If you already emailed me about the extras I ordered the first time, you already have one reserved. If you'd like more, feel free to send another email for more :)

Yes, I'm nuts

10/27 update

For those of you ordering shirts for round 2...

Embroidery...

I'll offer to do the embroidery for you - but if the machine eats the shirt, you won't get that shirt. (It ate 1.5 shirts during the first 100+ shirts and tried to eat a few others that I was able to stop before it really did eat the shirt)

If the tension gets off during the embroidery and it doesn't look like it should, I'll take a pic and send an email so you can decide if you want it or not.

But I WILL NOT be reordering shirts that get eaten or screwed up.

I will be putting the order together tomorrow, so if you want to change your order based on this info, send me an email, I'll respond to it to let you know I got it

Hey Trudy - for the colored shirts, is the emblem very visible? I'm thinking I'd like either the heather gray or red bella women's shirt, but I want to be sure that the contrast is great enough that the graphics can be seen well.

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest FrostyBottoms
Hey Trudy - for the colored shirts, is the emblem very visible? I'm thinking I'd like either the heather gray or red bella women's shirt, but I want to be sure that the contrast is great enough that the graphics can be seen well.

We are using white ink on the darker colors....and that is up to my production manager at the time of print. He can see which will show up better.

The red bella and the deep heather both had white ink...

We are only using black or white ink.

We are using white ink on the darker colors....and that is up to my production manager at the time of print. He can see which will show up better.

The red bella and the deep heather both had white ink...

We are only using black or white ink.

Got it. Thanks!

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Trudy - when is the last day that we can submit our email order to you. I keep meaning to do it but I keep forgetting-

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

Guest houndstooth4

Oooooo! Is it too much trouble to change mine to an XL, then? I usually get a medium, but I hate shirts that are too tight!

send it to me in an email - or resend the first one (just let me know you are replacing the first one you sent). I've done nothing with round 2 other than put the emails in a folder to deal with later

just sent my order- thanks trudy for doing this again for us

Amy Human Mommy to fur baby Maddie (Doobiesaurus) TDI certified. May 5, 2002-September 12, 2014 and Mille (Mac's Bayou Baby)CGC, TDI certified.

http://i270.photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg"]http://i270. photobucket.com/albums/jj93/Chillyhorse/siggies/maddie.jpg[/img]

For those of you ordering shirts for round 2...

Embroidery...

I'll offer to do the embroidery for you - but if the machine eats the shirt, you won't get that shirt. (It ate 1.5 shirts during the first 100+ shirts and tried to eat a few others that I was able to stop before it really did eat the shirt)

If the tension gets off during the embroidery and it doesn't look like it should, I'll take a pic and send an email so you can decide if you want it or not.

But I WILL NOT be reordering shirts that get eaten or screwed up.

I will be putting the order together tomorrow, so if you want to change your order based on this info, send me an email, I'll respond to it to let you know I got it