Update On Trixie

Guest HoustonGreys

Our Angel Cody Angelo had a narrowing...we managed him with rest...steroids...and pain meds as needed. Sending my prayers for the pretty little girl. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Jackie, I can't tell you how many times I have been to the vet and I'm so rattled that I forget to ask the right questions.Stacey was probably a wreck and her experience with her first Grey probably still haunts her. All I know is that Tanner had the same problem, and poor guy also had really bad bone spurs in his neck and along the spine. And Tanner was a Von Willebrands boy so he couldn't take an anti-inflammatory. Acupuncture and pain meds kept him very comfortable and he was much older than Trixie. We are hoping for the best....there's been too much sadness in that house to have any more!! We're here if you ever need to talk, you know that.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

My girl Cody had a pinched nerve much lower down, affecting her tail & back legs badly. She was on Prednisone for 18 months and I took her for acupuncture about every month or two for all that time too. I had her for 1.5 years more than I'd thought I would at the beginning!! So the pred (even though you're not supposed to hvae them on for that long) and acu is definitely worth trying - although the acu did cost me a small (or medium!) fortune over that time!

Good luck! Hoping to hear good things!

Jeannine with Merlin, the crazed tabby cat and his sister, Jasmine, the brat-cat

With GTsiggieFromJenn.jpgAngel Cody(Roving Gemini), and Weenie the tortie waiting at the Bridge