Back Injury

Poor Pepper!

Were to able to find the owner of the dog, to make them pay vet bills?

sadly not i have never seen the dog or its owner before,i think they were visitors to the area,but i will be watchful,that sadi pepper continues to make good recovery,checkup at vets tomorrow.

Poor Pepper!

Were to able to find the owner of the dog, to make them pay vet bills?

sadly not i have never seen the dog or its owner before,i think they were visitors to the area,but i will be watchful,that said pepper continues to make good recovery,checkup at vets tomorrow.

Whoops.. okay, now I just read your entire post. I'd go back, find the guy and beat his ass. But, that's just me.

Me too! This is what I have nightmares about and I feel so bad when I see these posts here as they are caused by other irresponsible pet owners. I hope this does not stop Pepper from going out and enjoying his walks - he sounds like he loves to go and "parade" around the neighborhood, being a good ambassadog. Hope the vet visit goes well tomorrow - will keep you in our thoughts. Sending hugs and scritches.