Updates On Paris And Diamond

Guest charmsmom

Guest charmsmom

Diamond is now 7 days out from the original injury and doing fine. I changed her bandage today, a day late (from Wednesday), but not too bad. I am happy to report that there is NO sign of infection! She switched off the Cephalexin onto Clindamycin and is doing fine. There was a good bit of granular tissue, but some of it stuck to the Telfa pad when I changed it. I'm going to leave the new bandage on for a day or two and then leave it open and put jammies on her (Thanks, Donna! :wave ). Of COURSE, I will take a picture of her in the four-legged jammies. ;)

Paris is now three days out from her eye problem, and she's doing well, also. I took her e-collar off her today since she had MASTERED the pitiful look, and she wasn't rubbing at it at all. I gave her the last dose of Tramadol tonight and will have to give her eyedrops for five more days. BUT her eyes look normal again and she's back to her brat...uh, sweet self again. :yay :yay

Both girls are finally eating again now that the rest of them is back in order. For a few days, I was hand-feeding Diamond PB sandwiches!

...and the car now has 4 new tires... :lol<_<

:yay:yay Excellent. Now everyone stay healthy

YES! :yay

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.