Stated A New Blog, On Epilepsy

Guest EmilyAnne

Guest EmilyAnne

My old blog, basically chronicles our journey as we figured things out for Henry. Now that I am just now finally starting to understand Henry's epilepsy so much more now, I decided to start a new blog, that will be more condensed than the old one. The blog is to share what has worked for Henry and what has worked for Lucky, in hopes it may help others.

If you have a hound with epilepsy, please keep in mind there is no one size fits all. My hope is sharing what I have learned will make finding triggers easier for others.

http://healthyhoundz.blogspot.com/

Guest Greyt_dog_lover

Emily, I looked at your blog and watched the video of the "flycatcher" seisure. It just looked like your little one was licking his chops? What else did he do? -- Nevermind, I just scrolled down and saw your other response. GREAT blog, thanks for the info, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

Edited by Greyt_dog_lover

Guest EmilyAnne
Emily, I looked at your blog and watched the video of the "flycatcher" seisure. It just looked like your little one was licking his chops? What else did he do? -- Nevermind, I just scrolled down and saw your other response. GREAT blog, thanks for the info, KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK

The snapping in the air part is the 'flycatcher' part, that is at the very beginning of the video, and at the very end of the video.

Thanks for the compliment. I really hope it helps others. There is much I wish I knew way back when Henry first joined our family. Would have saved us from much grief.

Guest EmilyAnne
:kiss2 For Henry

Henry says~ :beatheart:blush

Henry has been in a sort of recovery period since his last grand-mal on Saturday which I believe was triggered by chicken.

Today he is finally showing signs of progress! I am changing his supplement to a totally chicken free supplement, and I increased his Veggie Goop.

Tonight he was a real clown as I made up a new batch of Veggie Goop. He helped me lick all the bowls and stuff, and kept carrying the stuff to be licked clean to his bed. Then when he was all done getting that item clean, he comes in the kitchen with his bouncy walk and perky ears hoping to 'help' me with more dishes. :P

Oh, and he had NO Flycatchers at all today whatsoever! He is on the mend! :yay