Artimi

please tell me what I should order, Asia is 66 lbs, how much to giver her? This is on the Holley Pharmaceutical site

Merchandise List - Click any products for the details 1. .

ArteMin 100

shim.gif3. .

K9 Transfer Factors by Aloha

2. .

ArteMin 50

shim.gif4. .

Butyrex by Neesby

[/color]

Important: What did the Scientists discover after Artemisinin? Please click <A title="" href="http://holleypharma.com/main.php3?primNavIndex=6&mainURL=%2Fpages%2Fpages938520.htm" target=_blank>Butyrate Acid to find out!

6th Anniversary Sale: can not be combined with other offers. Valid thru Aguest 31th, 2008

-Buy 2 bottles of ArteMin50 at regular price, get 1 bottle of ArteMin50 Free. Just type "1 Free ArteMin50", in the Special Instruction when checkout, free bottle will be shipped automatically

- Buy 2 bottles of ArteMin100 at regular price, get 2 bottles of ArteMin50 Free. Just type "2 Free ArteMin50", in the Special Instruction when checkout, free bottle will be shipped automatically

- Buy 1 bottles of K9 Transfer Factors, get 1 bottle of ArteMin50 Free. Just type "1 Free ArteMin50", in the Special Instruction when checkout, free bottle will be shipped automatically

"To err is human, to forgive, canine" Audrey, Nova, Cosmo and Holden in NY - Darius and Asia you are both irreplaceable and will be forever in my heart beatinghearts.gif