Ernie Is Back In A Splint

Guest doggiehappiness

Guest doggiehappiness

So Ernie wasn't feeling well last weekend. We took him to the vet and found out that his leg is infected. Again. After some powerful antibiotics and pain killers, he seemed to be doing better. He had an appointment yesterday with the ortho vet, who informed us that Ernie had a wire in his leg that broke. So, he had to have the wire removed and now he is back in a splint. At least the pin in his leg is okay. He had to stay overnight, but he is back home and sleeping soundly on his bed. I hope that the splint comes off soon -- a summer with a splint and restrictions doesn't seem like much fun. But I'm glad he is doing okay. Thanks for all of the positive thoughts!

Poor Ernie! Well, let's get a chant going for the boy! :)

*Now that nasty wire is out, antibiotics are in, and Ernie is a happy boy! He'll be fine in no time! :bounce Now that nasty wire is out, antibiotics are in, and Ernie is a happy boy! He'll be fine in no time! :bounce Now that nasty wire is out, antibiotics are in, and Ernie is a happy boy! He'll be fine in no time! :bounce Now that nasty wire is out, antibiotics are in, and Ernie is a happy boy! He'll be fine in no time! :bounce *

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Sending prayers and light for the complete healing of Ernie's leg. :hope:candle

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.