Time Running Out

Guest Redpack

Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers...they seem to be working. Vet upped his anti-inflammatory and said it's okay to give pepsid...and DH had a talk with Diplomat who said he'd just as soon hang around a little longer. :) He is still needing to be coaxed to eat, but he is eating and we are enjoying spoiling him as much as we can...and he seems to be enjoying the hot weather--he has always loved lying out in the sun and has been indulging, and I think is still enjoying life, so long as we can keep the pain under control.

He is such a beautiful boy, when I look at him, it is hard to believe he is dying....

He's eating, even if only a bit, and he's enjoying the sun? Then he's living!! And that's great news. Enjoy him!! Lots of prayers always coming his way

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest PhillyPups
Thank you for all your thoughts and prayers...they seem to be working. Vet upped his anti-inflammatory and said it's okay to give pepsid...and DH had a talk with Diplomat who said he'd just as soon hang around a little longer. :) He is still needing to be coaxed to eat, but he is eating and we are enjoying spoiling him as much as we can...and he seems to be enjoying the hot weather--he has always loved lying out in the sun and has been indulging, and I think is still enjoying life, so long as we can keep the pain under control.

He is such a beautiful boy, when I look at him, it is hard to believe he is dying....

:bighug to you I have been where you are, it sukks ~ enjoy the moments, do not think of any further in time than the moment you are in with him.

:hope for handsome Diplomat