Hello From Maryland

Guest JasnJack

Great to see another greyt person from Maryland! I live in Poolesville with my two greys, an elderly whippet and 4 cats! Oh, yeah, a husband and two teenagers round out the group!

Cindy, mom to Dante and Zoe, greyt, greyt dogs!

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

Guest JasnJack

Cub Hill is in NE Baltimore County. Not far from Loch Raven Reservoir. I'm close to where Harford Rd. crosses the Gunpowder River. I work in downtown Baltimore which is about a 30 minute drive. I adopted through the GPA group. We picked Jas up right at the MD House rest stop off I95 - the trailer they use for transport was pretty neat -- I'd never seen anything like it!

Welcome From Montgomery Village, MD! :welcome

if you don't mind my asking, who's your vet? I think that I am in the market for a new, more sighthound saavy one. thanks! Cindy

gallery_16605_3214_8259.jpg

Cindy with Miss Fancypants, Paris Bueller, Zeke, and Angus 
Dante (Dg's Boyd), Zoe (In a While), Brady (Devilish Effect), Goose (BG Shotgun), Maverick (BG ShoMe), Maggie (All Trades Jax), Sherman (LNB Herman Bad) and Indy (BYB whippet) forever in my heart
The flame that burns the brightest, burns the fastest and leaves the biggest shadow

• 2 weeks later...
Guest JasnJack

Sorry dante2zoe - just checked this post again today. My vets are Dr. Triplett and Dr. Russ at Northwind Animal Hospital. I had 2 great danes before adopting my greys and Dr. Russ had giant breeds (and they're 5 mins. from my home!) When I took my greys there, Dr. Triplett said she'd worked with greys before and was very familiar with them (and loved them, of course), so I'm going to stick with them. GPA-MD recommends Dr. Beth Rodney at Fallston Animal Hospital who, I understand, owns greys of her own.