Another Hello From Alabama

Guest unklejman

Guest unklejman

Hi everyone. I was interested a year or so back when I found out you could adopt retired greyhounds, but at the time I lived in an apartment. Now I have my own home and I am seriously contemplating adopting in the next few months. I am also a forum junky, hence I am here. :colgate

Also, to the administrator or moderators who can help. I really need to switch my e-mail associated with this forum to my gmail account.

Edited by unklejman

Guest sparklymegz
Hi everyone. I was interested a year or so back when I found out you could adopt retired greyhounds, but at the time I lived in an apartment. Now I have my own home and I am seriously contemplating adopting in the next few months. I am also a forum junky, hence I am here. :colgate

Also, to the administrator or moderators who can help. I really need to switch my e-mail associated with this forum to my gmail account.

Welcome from Roanoke, VA!

You can *totally* have a greyhound in an apartment, the only issue is the first months & separation anxiety & trying to please the neighbors:)

But Welcome! & Goodluck!

Guest unklejman
Welcome from Roanoke, VA!

You can *totally* have a greyhound in an apartment, the only issue is the first months & separation anxiety & trying to please the neighbors:)

But Welcome! & Goodluck!

Thanks. I wasn't able to afford the extra cost the apartment would have charged me for a pet. :(

:welcome

Greetings from Gainesville, FL!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest greytexplorer

Hello from Birmingham!

(I'll be at a meeting at The Grand Hotel in Point Clear the first week of June)

Welcome from the northwest corner of Washington state. :)

(psst! Not all dogs have separation anxiety or much of any other issues even in the first few months! ;) )

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest Javagirl

Hiya, and welcome from Queens! We live in an apartment and Ladd is just fine with it. We just make sure he gets frequent walks and we take him out hiking and shopping whenever possible.

Kristyn

Guest threedognight

Hi from Florida! Good luck on adopting your first grey. We look forwarding to seeing lots of pictures.