Hello From South Portland Maine

Guest maryngus

Guest maryngus

hello to all on greytalk! and especially to merlin's mum who directed me to this group! my name is mary robbins and i am delighted to join greytalk and hope that i can offer support and share thoughts with the community. my husband nabil and i recently adopted gus, a 2 1/2 year old white and brindle boy. he is goofy and sweet...a real snuggler. i write about gus often and keep a daily photo journal of him on my website, www.robbinsmarye.com. i look forward to learning from all of the members! hooray!

Guest ArtysPeople

Hi, Mary and Nabil and Gus! Arty is really looking forward to the next time we all get together for a playdate!

:welcome2

I hate to have to be the one to break it to you, but there are rules about participating here on GT. One of them is that you can't post anything about your dog without a cute photo to go along with it. People will remind you of the rule with this icon: :rules

Just kidding; it's not really a rule, but we'd still all love to see cute photos of Gus whenever you get the time.

Best wishes,

Christie

It IS a rule!! No exceptions! We MUST have pics! :lol::lol :lol

Hello Mary :wave:welcome So glad you made it onto GT. Yay! I was so pleased that Merlin and Gus had a chance to meet last weekend, after Merlin had to miss several play dates due to his muscle injury and before that his ripped nail. I was so chuffed to see them play so well together. :yay

Welcome to this community of greyhound nutters! We're all bonkers here, you know... :youcrazy;):rofl

kerry

large.sig-2024.jpg.80c0d3c049975de29abb0

Kerry with Lupin in beautiful coastal Maine. Missing Pippin, my best friend and sweet little heart-healer :brokenheart 2013-2023 :brokenheart 
Also missing the best wizard in the world, Merlin, and my sweet 80lb limpet, Sagan, every single day. 

Guest maryngus

you are all too sweet! thank you christie! we look forward to seeing you at the next play date too! and kerry--i know--merlin and gus are like two peas in a pod. (two pups in mud? hmmm.) he was SOO dirty! you can see a photo of the bathtub after i washed him on my site--accck! scary!

okay, i will try to be good about sharing photos of gus (i don't know if i have enough photos of him...) :wub: for now i gotta go to sleep...

talk to you all later! and thank you again!

Guest AaronsMom

Welcome from another new member in Rehoboth Beach, Delaware! Please consider a vacation this fall to Greyhounds Reach the Beach! Greyt idea about the journal!

Guest awsgreyt

Welcome to GT from a member also from Southern Maine. I used to do greyhound M&G's for ARL, and was quite fond of Merlin. Now coordinating a greyhound program for AWS of Kennebunk. Enjoy your grey!

Guest KsFrets

Hello from Kansas! Jan, my lovely wife, grew up in Kennebunk. When we visit, we'll have to look ya'all (that's Kansas for all of you all) up! HI GUS!!! :gh_bow

Guest pbailey1

Welcome - haven't been to Portland in many years, but as a child my family went to Maine every summer for vacation. I need to take my family back one of these days.....

Enjoy GT - it's a greyt place!