Update On Miss Bonnie Twist

Guest K9Cookies

Yes, I was thinking about Bonnie today too and wondering how she is doing.

And we are also BIG fans of Alex too !!

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Guest KRKWMU

Thanks for thinking about us, everyone! I finally have Greytalk again at work! Yippee!!!

Bonnie has been doing well. We took her to the vet on Tuesday for routine bloodwork. Dr. Betts called yesterday and said everything looked perfect! He said we can wait a month for her next appointment! A MONTH! That's a big deal to me. A good milestone! :blush About a month from now is also when this medication protocol will be ending. We've have to email Dr. Couto and see what he recommends next.

Bonnie is still not eating great. Even with Reglan 3 times a day, she still seems naesous sometimes. We're giving her kibble if she'll eat it, different canned foods, cottage cheese, cooked chicken...whatever she'll eat. I'm not sure it's going to get any better, but we'll struggle through for a few more weeks.

So, we're plugging along. Bonnie has been one strong girl the past few months. I'll let you know if something comes up.

Thanks!

:yay:yay Excellent. She's quite a trooper your little girl.Thanks for the update, we think of her all the time.

Claudia-noo-siggie.jpg

Missing my little Misty who took a huge piece of my heart with her on 5/2/09, and Ekko, on 6/28/12

:candle For the sick, the lost, and the homeless

Catching up with Bonnie's story. :)

Sending hugs and little thoughts of appetite-ticklers to Bonnie.

Hey, you might try sprinkling some Nutritional Yeast (different from brewer's yeast) on her food. It's packed with B vitamins, especially B 12, which is an appetite stimulant and generally supportive goody!

:bighug

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest vahoundlover

Sounds like she's doing great!! Sending lots of *my tummy is hungry* thoughts.

Hey, you might try sprinkling some Nutritional Yeast (different from brewer's yeast) on her food. It's packed with B vitamins, especially B 12, which is an appetite stimulant and generally supportive goody!

Thanks Xan, that's good to know.

Thanks for thinking about us, everyone! I finally have Greytalk again at work! Yippee!!!

Bonnie has been doing well. We took her to the vet on Tuesday for routine bloodwork. Dr. Betts called yesterday and said everything looked perfect! He said we can wait a month for her next appointment! A MONTH! That's a big deal to me. A good milestone! :blush About a month from now is also when this medication protocol will be ending. We've have to email Dr. Couto and see what he recommends next.

Bonnie is still not eating great. Even with Reglan 3 times a day, she still seems naesous sometimes. We're giving her kibble if she'll eat it, different canned foods, cottage cheese, cooked chicken...whatever she'll eat. I'm not sure it's going to get any better, but we'll struggle through for a few more weeks.

So, we're plugging along. Bonnie has been one strong girl the past few months. I'll let you know if something comes up.

Thanks!

Did you get Remeron for Bonnie? REALLY helps the appetite department. :grouphug An Angel watches over....

Edited by patricia

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

Guest KRKWMU

That is good to know. I actually have some in the pantry. I was on a kick at Whole Foods and bought some awhile back. Haven't figured out what to do with it yet! :lol I'll start adding a little to Bonnie's food and report back to you. Thanks for that tip! :colgate

Guest KRKWMU

Bonnie really seems to like the nutritional yeast on her food! :D Thanks again for that tip, Xan. I thought she might turn her nose at it. She's been eating better and is doing greyt overall. She even wore out the squeaker in her Kong toy today!

3 more weeks! :banana

Bonnie really seems to like the nutritional yeast on her food! :D Thanks again for that tip, Xan. I thought she might turn her nose at it. She's been eating better and is doing greyt overall. She even wore out the squeaker in her Kong toy today!

3 more weeks! :banana

:yay :yay Bonnie :wub:

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest KRKWMU

A friend just sent me this picture of Bonnie. I love it! :wub:

Bonnie.jpg

2 MORE WEEKS! We're counting down the days! :offwall

I'll let you know when we find out what happens next. She's been doing greyt!