Hi From Boston!

Guest socacts

Guest socacts

Thank you, everyone, for the welcome! I've really enjoyed coming to this site and reading about these wonderful dogs and the way they've changed people's lives. I think getting Ruben was the best decision I've ever made - he brings me so much happiness.

Of course, I know I'm spoiled because he is better behaved than the adult humans I live with! He really is. I've gotten some great advice on here, too.

Frannie, I'm in Brookline, so not too far from you. I would love to get to know some other greyhound owners in the Boston area!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Keelyoue

Hi from CT! I'm near Springfield, MA, so hopefully we'll meet the most handsome boy Ruben eventually! :D DH an I actually got married in Bean Town, so we try to get out there as often as we can. He lived there for several years also, so it's like a home away from home!

I hope we'll see you at the GF Open House. In case you don't know, it's on 5/17 and 5/18 - more details in our website.

And, I believe I owe Ruben an apology. I mistook him for Hugo - who is the loudmouth and still waiting for his home. I just realized it when I was at the kennel a week ago. No wonder you were confused.

Edited by Naty