Hello

Guest Sunshines_Mom

Guest Sunshines_Mom

Hi there:

We may be moving to London with our girl, and wondered about the greyt community there. Are there walking/running groups or play dates? Who are the good vets etc? Any and all advice would be most welcome about life in London for a much loved and pampered grey. Also, does anyone feed raw out there and how are available supplies? Many thanks!

Guest Kpparker

Hey! The grey community in London is really active - Tinastroops, Jiffer, and a whole bunch more get together quite regularly for walks and fun runs. You can check out the forum on www.gracanada.com for more info.

Dont know about raw out that way specifically but someone out that way should know..

Guest Dragonmom

HI from London, ont :) Im on the gra forums and just got my first grey 2 weeks ago. do you know what part of the city your are moving to?

Guest Sunshines_Mom
HI from London, ont :) Im on the gra forums and just got my first grey 2 weeks ago. do you know what part of the city your are moving to?

We should find out in about a week if hubby gets the job - but looks very promisiong. We found a place in what I think is called University Heights - nice houses. Unfortunately a little too close to the railway track, but you can't have everything I guess.

It was the only one we found with a tall, complete fence - a must for our girl who loves to jump. Where are you at? How are you loving your new grey? Just wait - they will change and grow so much over then next year it'll be like you got a different dog!

Cheers!

Welcome! I'm in the London area, too.

We have a monthly Springbank Park walk (2nd Saturday of the month at 2:30 in the winter, and 7 in the summer).

A group of folks have decided to start up a monthly walk in Victoria Park downtown on Sundays.

Certainly join our forum and check out the Events. We try to post events from all over that piques interest!

As for Raw food, Bark n' Fitz (north London; Fanshawe Park Road at Wonderland) and Dr. Doo's (downtown London) both sell Raw feed diets.

Jennifer and Beamish (an unnamed Irish-born Racer) DOB: October 30, 2011

Forever and always missing my "Vowels", Icarus, Atlas, Orion, Uber, and Miss Echo, and Mojito.

Guest hamiesmom

Hi, welcome and hope you get to make the move to London, Ontario. We live in Ottawa, with a beautiful 10yr old grey and a beautiful 10yr old cat.