Hi, From The Greyt White North

Guest greybysitter

Guest greybysitter

I have been a member since January, but I had no idea about this section (I can be a little slow to catch on.) Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and our Greyt family. I am mom to two Greys, a Whippy, a cat and two little boys. I am also a "Grey"bysitter in Upstate New York, and I am always looking to meet other Grey Families. I am so sorry that I was a Post Snob and I didn't introduce myself, that definitely was not cool. :blush

I am looking forward to speaking with many of you in the future. Be well and Have a Greyt Day!!!

Vanessa and Humans

Oneco Playboy---AKA Playboy (P-Boy, Peabody, Mr.Boy)

Ragtime Pat---AKA Emma Leigh (Lucy Retardo,Snooty)

Riley, Cassie, and the Guinea Pigs!

Greetings from Gainesville, Florida! You and I have a lot in common...I have 1 greyhound, a whippet, and 2 sons! (We can't have a cat, as my youngest son is allergic). :) welcome

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France

Guest greybysitter
Hi from another Nyer. how far upstate are you? We're in Dutchess County

We are in Saratoga County. I want so badly to meet other Grey Families up here, and have occasional get-togethers. I am having a Grr-unch Sat. the 26th, so if any other Saratoga Countians are on here you are welcomed to join us! B)

I am so delighted at how nice everyone is on this site. It is really cool to be able to be in a cheerful place, and one that is filled with positive thoughts and kind words of support....AWESOME!

Snob :P I don't know how long it took me to finally post an introduction, but I think it was probably weeks/months. :D

Welcome to GT!

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest greybysitter
Welcome from Florida! We look forward to seeing pictures of your crew.

I would love to post pics, I am just too non-technological to figure it out!!!

Edited by greybysitter

Guest sweetpea
Hi from another Nyer. how far upstate are you? We're in Dutchess County

We are in Saratoga County. I want so badly to meet other Grey Families up here, and have occasional get-togethers. I am having a Grr-unch Sat. the 26th, so if any other Saratoga Countians are on here you are welcomed to join us! B)

I am so delighted at how nice everyone is on this site. It is really cool to be able to be in a cheerful place, and one that is filled with positive thoughts and kind words of support....AWESOME!

Clearly you have knot yet made it to SoapBox ( :lol )

(What is this!? KNOT!? Curse you George! You have brainwashed us all....)

Anyway, welcome, and we won't hold your snobbery against you (for too long)

Buzzy

and the lovely and talented Sweetpea

Edited by sweetpea

:welcome2 Greetings to another NYer, Vanessa. We're on Staten Island but go up to Glenville to visit family a couple times a year. Its not far from Clifton Park. Mimi with Sterling and Kelsey.

2013-Beach-2.jpg

Mimi- mom to Burdette (KB's Burdette), Sophie (LL's Stupid Is) and bridge babies Kelsey (Kelso's Logo), Sterling (Cold B Tiger), Fritz, Tasha, Chloe and Molly

Guest greybysitter
:welcome2 Greetings to another NYer, Vanessa. We're on Staten Island but go up to Glenville to visit family a couple times a year. Its not far from Clifton Park. Mimi with Sterling and Kelsey.

I was born and raised in SI!!!! Moved here almost 3 yrs. ago. :lol