My Ernie Update...

Guest doggiehappiness

Guest doggiehappiness

You may have seen my post yesterday in another area about bringing Ernie home. He came yesterday and seems pretty comfortable. He slept okay -- he woke up at one point but just went back to sleep after I checked on him. He is in a splint but is a happy boy just the same. He seems to like me and Michael, my husband and has been very calm with our ferret, Cassidy. His racing name was Gotta Win Ernie, in case anyone is interested in that information. I feel so blessed to finally get my perfect dog. :wub:

Now we can all see just how cute he is and he is a cutie!!! WELCOME!!!!

Greyhound_Gottawin_Ernie-big.jpg

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest doggiehappiness

That picture doesn't do him justice! I'm trying to figure out posting pictures, so it might be a while...But he is sooo great. I love Ernie. He is fine with Cassidy, too. No muzzle today, and he did fantastic.

He is beautiful!! Welcome, Ernie, and congrats on coming home! Looking forward to seeing many more pictures of you!!

Rita, mom to Dakota (Dakotas Dream) & Wish (Kiowa Wish Wish) and my angels

Toby (Sol Marcus) and Robin (Greys Robin Hood)

Forever missing our beloved Robin and Toby

"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France