4th Of July In Polli's Tummy

We've been doing quite well with Polli and her eating until this evening.

Actually, the last 2 nights have been a little bit off and today she has had NOTHING.

I just gave her an extra strengh pedcid and laid down with her on the floor when all of a sudden I heard the gurgles and rumbling of her tummy. It was so loud that Chloe, laying about 5 feet away, looked up and around to see where it was coming from.

Polli got up, led me downstairs to go out and she went into the back (where she is as I type this) and I can see that she immediately went to eat some grass. We really don't have any left but she is getting what she can.

Other than wait this out, is there anything I can do to make her more comfortable??? I feel so badly.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

She's feeling better after being outside. Yay.

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest BlackandBrindle

I might give her a bit of bland diet if she'll eat it, otherwise I think you just have to wait it out :(

Hope the pepcid is helping her!

:blush Feel better soon honey. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.