Happy's X-rays

Xan

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest vahoundlover

Cheerio, cheerio!!

Sending good thoughts the rimadyl works and it is just her hock bothering her....the neck thing sounds spooky...let's hope it's not that!!

Edited by vahoundlover

Buddy has a similar neck issue, although I'm not sure which two vertebrae are involved. He also did a course of Rimadyl, which seemed to help a lot, and has been wearing a harness ever since. He has been 100% fine with regards to his neck. It was a very simple "fix" to get him into a harness.

I hope it goes as smoothly for Happy!

Phoebe (Belle's Sweetpea) adopted 9/2/13.

Jack (BTR Captain Jack) 9/28/05--11/2/12
Always missing Buddy, Ruby, and Rascal.

Melissa, did it affect Buddy like that? Lameness on one side, worse in the rear? The vet mentioned Wobbler's, and I looked it up (here and elsewhere), but didn't feel like it was a good fit for her symptoms. She doesn't look confused about how to walk, or knuckling under at all. She doesn't WANT to put full weight on that back foot, and is careful how she turns, etc.. The front foot, she only limps on it after she has a tear around, and only occasionally, then. I've only actually seen her pull that foot up maybe twice, and DH once. Like you would if you pulled a muscle, and just had to walk it off for a bit.

GT-siggy-spring12.jpg

My Inspirations: Grey Pogo, borzoi Katie, Meep the cat, AND MY BELOVED DH!!!
Missing Rowdy, Coco, Brilly, Happy and Wabi.

Guest KRKWMU

Thank goodness it's nothing more serious. All of that cheerio chanting and it wasn't even interesting to the radiologist! :D I guess that's very good news. Keep us updated on how she is doing.