Greytbuds Intro

Guest greytbuds

Welcome from Alabama! :wave

Just wanted to add that when I posted my introduction a few days ago I had the same problem with posting pictures and the dynamic image message error. The only pictures I was able to post were those I had entered in the Greyhound-Data website. Like you I have scads more photos I would love to post and hopefully someone will chime in and tell us what we can do about this error message.

Judy

Guest greytbuds
Welcome from Alabama! :wave

Just wanted to add that when I posted my introduction a few days ago I had the same problem with posting pictures and the dynamic image message error. The only pictures I was able to post were those I had entered in the Greyhound-Data website. Like you I have scads more photos I would love to post and hopefully someone will chime in and tell us what we can do about this error message.

Judy

Hi Judy,

I have emailed the Snapfish folks a couple of times trying to work on this picture problem. I'm not sure which gallery you were originally trying to post from, but I have yet to be successful with Snapfish and have tried a number of different things. May give up before too long and just put them on Photobucket. We'll figure something out! Like you, I'm anxious to hear if somebody else has had any luck with Snapfish or conquering the "dynamic image" error.

Greytbuds to Beau

Guest greytbuds

Judy & All,

Just in case any of the rest of you have been trying to get your pictures posted from Snapfish, I think I have the definitive word from the tech department that they do no support dynamic linking so it's not that we're just techno-challenged!!

I'll post this on the Technical question section of the forum also just in case it may save someone else some time and frustration.

Greytbuds