Tara Sue

Guest tarasue

Guest tarasue

Hi Baby Girl!

It's been little over a week since you left me to go join all the other angels. I really have missed you. I miss our routines that we had together and I miss laying with you on your dog bed. I want you to know that I have thought about everyday since you left. I hope you were greeted by all the other fur angels and they all helped show you around. Did you find any home-made tacos there just like the kind I use to make for us? I hope so, because I know how much you enjoyed licking the cooking pan after dinner.

I know another friend joined you yesterday and I really hope you are showing him around. That would really bring comfort to his mommy. She warned me that he likes girls so you best mind your p's and q's just in case. I wouldn't worry to much because he's a good catch, y'know? I never did find you a boyfriend so perhaps, you can make a go of it with him.

Well my sweet baby, I hope you have found a good sunny place to nap and I hope that the sun warms your snout as much as you warmed my heart and soul for eight years. Take comfort in knowing that Will is looking out for me and he also told me he hopes you don't mind that he is using your bowls...he also sends his love my little angel bean.

Take care little one and let me know you read this,

Daddy

:grouphug

Send your Daddy a sign, girl!

Sara formerly on Greytalk as Mommyof3
Gone, but still part of our family and always in our hearts:
Bruiser Isa Comander To 6/23/91-11/20/03 Sandy NSK Special Up 10/19/89-6/13/04 Beau Bdk's Boo Boo 1/1/93-12/15/06 Cooney Lars Dbltakedean 11/1/93-1/23/07
Buddy 2/9/1997-11/16/09 Joe Elkhart Joe 11/7/99-12/2/10 Alex Streakin Diablo 4/17/02-4/1/11 Brother Hylife Brother 9/26/97-2/28/12

Comanche Gil's Comanche 6/7/2005-11/7/2015 Molly 4/8/2011-4/13/2018

Ahhh Scott.. we know Tara Sue is fine, but how is her daddy?

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

:bighug:bighug:bighug:bighug You know dad she is having the time of her life. But she can't wait till the day comes she sees you again. Until then dad know she loved you but she had to go, she is at the rainbow bridge with others that had to go. Send daddy a sign Tara, so he knows you are ok!

Edited by 4greyhounds

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter