Something Is Wrong With Dakota

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

Our morning started out normal. Out to potty then eat. I then go to the kennel. When i came back in Dakota was having trouble walking . Wobbly holding head funny and not walking straight .Leaning to one side.

We got him to lay down. He threw up. He is alert . We have a vet appt. at 5:10 this evening.

Any ideas?

Nothing new to eat has not got in anything. He will be 8 in April.

Our morning started out normal. Out to potty then eat. I then go to the kennel. When i came back in Dakota was having trouble walking . Wobbly holding head funny and not walking straight .Leaning to one side.

We got him to lay down. He threw up. He is alert . We have a vet appt. at 5:10 this evening.

Any ideas?

Nothing new to eat has not got in anything. He will be 8 in April.

That is so scary. My initial reaction is stroke? We experienced that at about the same age. I'm not sure I would be satisfied with waiting until 5:10.

Does Dakota have a seizure history? My first thoughts were stroke or seizure. I hope they can get him in before 5 today. Sending my prayers and hugs. :grouphug

Usethisone.jpg

Patti-Mommy of Lady Sophia 7-28-92 - 8-3-04... LaceyLaine 8-2-94-12-5-07...

Flash Gordon 7-14-99 - 8-29-09... BrookLynne...Pavé Maria... and 18 Bridge Kids.

WATCHING OVER US~SOPHIA~QUEENIE~LACEY LAINE~

CODY ANGELO~FLASH GORDON.

I'd guess vestibular as well. HOpe you get some answers quickly!

Meredith with Heyokha (HUS Me Teddy) and Crow (Mike Milbury). Missing Turbo (Sendahl Boss), Pancho, JoJo, and "Fat Stacks" Juana, the psycho kitty. Canku wakan kin manipi.

"Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities." - Voltaire

Guest LittleGreys

I agree, it sounds like vestibular. Sending lots of prayers...........

My dog recovered fairly quickly when she had vestibular. Hopefully all will go as well for Dakota.

Guest 8_Greyt_Greys

We are back from the vets. They feel it is what evyone thought. Vestibular. He is on meds for 20 days.

Thank you for all the prayers. I will let you all know how he does.

Guest gottaluvgreysindy

I'm just now seeing this Belinda, but I'm glad you have found your answer and Dakota is on his way to recovery. Sending healing thoughts to your baby.