Chances Greytalk Debut!

Guest ChancesMom

Guest ChancesMom

Here is my new baby. I hope this post turns out ok. My DGD is the one who actually did the pics. One of these day's I'll learn how. Just an update on Chance. He is still having poop & what I think are marking parties while no one is home so we are going to try crating. Everyone please keep your fingers crossed. He is such a sweet boy and when we are home there are no problems. I hope this is not too many pictures to post. I know they are not that great but I think I may need a new camera.

DSCF0182.jpg

DSCF0193.jpg

DSCF0197.jpg

DSCF0199.jpg

DSCF0194.jpg

DSCF0181.jpg

DSCF0177.jpg

DSCF0176.jpg

Welcome! :wave You've got a handsome fella there. :wub: Would definitely crate when you're gone, and keep him on a leash inside so you can instantly correct if he starts to lift his leg. Do you go outside with him and give him TONS of praise when he does his business there? Positive reinforcement works great, including yummy lil' treats. :)

Jeanne with Remington & Scooter the cat
....and Beloved Bridge Angels Sandee, Shari, Wells, Derby, Phoenix, Jerry Lee and Finnian.....
If tears could build a stairway, and memories a lane, I'd walk right up to heaven
and bring you home again.

Guest KsFrets

A big welcome home to Chance from Kansas!!! Good looking boy and spoiled too! :paw:inlove Good luck, and ask a lot of questions... the experience and knowledge here is awesome.

Guest ChancesMom
Welcome! :wave You've got a handsome fella there. :wub: Would definitely crate when you're gone, and keep him on a leash inside so you can instantly correct if he starts to lift his leg. Do you go outside with him and give him TONS of praise when he does his business there? Positive reinforcement works great, including yummy lil' treats. :)

Yes, I always go outside with him and he always gets tons of praise. I have no problem with him when we are home. He has even awakened me during the night to go out. It is just when I am gone. I feel sure that he is lonesome and bored as this is the first time in his life that he has ever been alone. Thanks for the advice.

Guest GiJenn51

Hi there!!! You know Chance did great with a belly band. I would keep that on him while you're not home. He looks great!!!! I'm so glad he found a wonderful home.

I saw this jumping Chance picture before. Congratulations. I hope his jumping days are over. (I love the brindle and whites. My little June Bug is that color.)

From Wisconsin -- It's Nancy, Bob, Carla, June Bug and our newby Skorch.... along with Buffy. She's the little hound that meows.

With loving memorials to K.C., Barko and Major Turn -- all playing at the bridge.

Guest ChancesMom
Here is Chance at the kennel!

chancejump.jpg

:omg Thank you for the pic. I have never seen him jump like that. It is a great picture. Probably good that I didn't see it before getting him. lol