Trendy Hounds Introduction

Guest TrendyHounds

Guest TrendyHounds

Hello!!

I have a home-based business of making martingale collars & leashes. I also carry tag keepers (those little clips that save your fingernails when you want to switch out collars).

This business was originally started because we couldn't find any really nice collars for less than $25 which meant we couldn't buy many of them. And of course there are sooo many out there that you really want to get because they look so nice. So, we figured out how to make them & waaallllaaaahhh!!!!

ALL my collars are lined with a black fuzzy felt lining. The technical word for the lining is "Rainbow Plush felt". It's very soft to prevent rubbing the neck &/or causing an iritation. I know how sensitive and thin the greyhound's skin is so this was a major concern when deciding what to line the collars with.

All my collars are 1.5" in width. The D-rings are welded. The standard adjustable size is 13" to 18", but I can make custom sizes upon request. The leashes are 5 ft. in length also.

So, if you're wondering about the prices.....Collars are $15 & Leashes are $10, unless otherwise stated. Tag keepers are $1.00 each.

So, take a look & see what you think.

Kathleen

Trendy Hounds

www.trendyhounds.com

trendy_hounds@yahoo.com

Guest TrendyHounds

Thank you for the welcome & advise.

I can't post under Pet Merchandise since I'm still a newbie to the forum.

Thanks again!! :)

Kathleen

Guest KateWantsaGrey
Thank you for the welcome & advise.

I can't post under Pet Merchandise since I'm still a newbie to the forum.

Thanks again!! :)

Kathleen

oh... opps. :blush

Hi Kathleen and welcome to GT.

I have bought several collars from you on EBAY and I can surely attest to all, that the collars I bought were of the same quality of collars I have paid over double the money for elsewhere!!!

ROBIN ~ Mom to: Beau Think It Aint, Chloe JC Allthewayhome, Teddy ICU Drunk Sailor, Elsie N Fracine , Ollie RG's Travertine, Ponch A's Jupiter~ Yoshi, Zoobie & Belle, the kitties.

Waiting at the bridge Angel Polli Bohemian Ocean , Rocky, Blue,Sasha & Zoobie & Bobbi

Greyhound Angels Adoption (GAA) The Lexus Project

Guest TrendyHounds

WOW!!! What a warm welcome!! Thanks so much.

I was nervous about posting because it's like giving a speech......and I barely passed that class in college if that tells you anything.

I was so nervous about what to say I forgot to say anything about myself. DUH!!

I'm a Home School mom of 2 boys (10th grader & 6th grader). This is our 8th year home schooling and what a journey for any of you that can relate.

I worked with a local greyhound rescue for almost 2 years & it was such a joy. You never really know how much of a passion you have for something until you get involved with it. For me it was just so rewarding to see a grey finally go to their forever family.

I live in Goose Creek, SC, if any of you know where that is.

Oh yeah, I don't mind donating to auctions as long as I can get some type of request to document it. HINT!!HINT!!

Thanks again for the warm welcome. And to all the customers that posted about the collars a SPECIAL THANKS to you because without you I wouldn't be in business. It's also really nice to hear how well people are pleased with the collars.