Greetings From Tucson

Guest MrMarkAZ

Guest MrMarkAZ

Hi,

Just wanted to pop in and introduce myself. I'm Mark (MrMarkAZ), I live in Tucson, and I'm getting set to foster my first greyhound (I pick her up tomorrow from the kennel). I have a house with a small patio, which precludes fostering golden retrievers, so a friend of mine who adopted a greyhound suggested fostering greys as an alternative. She also pointed me to this site as a resource. So hi, everyone.

:welcome Thanks so much for Fostering, be careful you may fall in love and be a foster failure.

darlenesiggy2.jpg
Darlene Mom to: Aladdin, Sophie ,Pongo, Jasmine, Relic Forever in our Hearts Champ at the Rainbow Bridge.

Let a greyhound race into your heart Adopt

Bay Area Greyhound Adoptions INC. Naples/ Fort Myers Chapter

Hi Mark, Welcome!! Hubby and I made a couple of visits to Tuscan when my parents were snowbirds there. We had 1 grey then and had to go see them run at the track. It was a memorable experience we will never forget. We went to the paddock just to love on some dogs and when they found out we were pet owners everyone except one lady would have nothing to do with us. Guess they thought we were anti-racing and going to make a fuss. We just needed a grey fix. We loved Tucsan and so did Mom & Dad for about 5 winters.

Happy to have you on Greytalk,

Nan

Guest Spencers_Greyt

Hi and Welcome from Scottsdale! I will be interested in hearing how the fostering goes and if you fail. :lol I foster Greys too and haven't failed yet but then I've only had 2 so far!

:welcome

:welcome

Get ready to fall in love, Greyhounds are wonderful! And good luck with that foster!

2 Hounds Design Martingale Collars | 2 Hounds Design Facebook Page

2HDgtSiggy2-2_zpsebfc14a9.jpg
Alisha, Bob, Livvie (the 2.5 year old!) plus Mia Bella, Tippy, + Wahoo and Diesel the crazy kitties (and missing sweet Iceman, Paradise, Bandit, Cujo & Sebastian) in Indian Trail, NC