Thanks Again Secret Santa Leah!

Houndmommy03

We opened the rest of our SS gifts on Christmas morning. Holly and Silver LOVE the cookies and the toys! Holly carries her toy around the house - I think it might have replaced Barney which is what she used to carry around! Silver was sooo much fun to watch - that boy knows how to open presents and seems to have such fun doing it! I love the candle, t-shirt and look forward to making the pie! I'll post pictures soon.

Thanks again!

Kim, Silver and Holly

PS - I used to pass the bakery that you got the dog biscuits from when we lived in that area and I never got around to stopping in. My dogs had to move to PA to get dog biscuits from a place that used to be 10 minutes from our house! I found it ironic that you are from the area that we just moved from!

<p>Kim and the hound - Rumor
Missing my angels Marlow, Silver, Holly and Lucky

I am glad you liked everything! The toys were from Barbara's too :colgate So now they have treats and toys from there :P Can't wait to see pictures! I had so much fun being your secret santa :colgate